Haix Montana Boots

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Folks

Sorry to dredge this up but just a bit of info for you the Nebraska is like a smaller version of the Montana (same last, same sole, same upper just a lower leg) the montana has stopped production as has the old nebraska it has been replaced with a newer more flexable boot called the nebraska pro its more like the new MOD boot than the montana now.

The K2 is the nearest left to the montana, without a steel toe. it is of a similar constrction but is lower in the leg and has a higher rand (rubber from the sole comes further up the boot to give more protection to the leather)

There may be a few suppliers with stock of the montana left we are all out but if you would like I could contact haix and find out if anyone has them left and put you in contact with them.

I have the Montana myself. I have had them for 5 years now (same pair) I was stood in a river no less than a month ago and my feet were bone dry after.

Regards

Gerry

• 1 month later...