Anyone Use Food Flasks?

I'm looking at getting a food flask and I am down to 2 different types, either the Thermos 1.2 lt food flask which supposedly keeps food hot 9 hrs or the Stanley 24 oz which supposedly keeps food hot for 15 hrs.

Any input would be great.

I had a thermos one and it lasted well for few years whilst winter fishing and ferreting on freezing mornings till a mate kicked it in river trying to get to a fox in a net lol Was a bit pissed off at time but thinking back to look on his face as it hit river is worth it lol never replaced it tho, so I take it, it wasn't that important to me lol

Edited by Hot Meat

Ive got a small one works fine enough but i cant be bothered heating stuff up then putting it in the flask , so i bought a big catering flask holds three kettles full of water keep it in the car and take tea bags ,coffee milk and sugar , cuppa soups, pot noodles etc and it lasts all day

I've got a small Stanley one, its not brilliant, keeping soup warm for about 4 hours max.

Also its not big enough to hold a full standard size tin of soup FFS.

Bought ity off Ebay (new) for about 7 or 8 quid delivered.

Cheers, D.