Patterdale Pup From Liverpool Update

picked up a dog pup from liverpool on the friday just gone. just over 8 wks old anybody know anything about who bred it? smooth black pup, didnt get much info on it apart from worker to worker, mention of nuttal lines. had its first jab pm if preferred

Edited by bobkizzyhugo

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sorted thanks to Kevj

pup

I know someone who had pups about the same age as yours,he offered me one but I didnt have space for it.Was the fella who bred them there or working abroad?

Posted Images

Where did you see the advertisement mate?

How much was it?

All these things will help you out.

Can you not ring whoever you got the pup off?

Ask them, though a lot wont give out the proper breeding, sort of protecting the Line.

If its Nuttall then find the name of the parents, g parents and so on.

cloak and dagger type deal mate. bargain of a price. im sure that if who ever bred this pup is on here they will realise its one of their breeding. got it second hand so to speak so saw nothing. just wanted to find out a little about the pup now as it will be far harder in future.

the pup was on offer and i had money in my pocket. i went to see it and it lookd strong, healthy, and well reared. doesnt matter if i cant find out whos stuff its from. i just wanted to try and glean a little more info than what i have. Will be able to start taking him out next sunday. worming with panacur, and got it on meat n wetted red mills.