Royal Mail What A Pile Of Wank3Rs.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This might be the case but the anger should be steered towards the mangement not the consumer.

Well i have been in touch with the post office and have told them im getting a crime number for criminal damage.Also the item was sent recorded and wasnt signed for they just left it in the postbox on

Sent a BSA S10 mod yesterday recorded delivery.It was left in the letterbox on the gate,not signed for.Look at the damage the bast@rds have done.

Posted Images

don't have much luck with the post office do you bob. That amount of damage don't just happen by dropping it or throwing it on the van.

Who ever delivered it knew the recipient would give him shit about the damage probably why they stuck it in the box. Hope you get it sorted.

The pay and conditions for postal workers is so crap nowadays that it only attracts the fcukwits. Royal Mails overheads fall and profits rise because of lower pay and higher prices. We suffer while the shareholders laugh all the way to the bank.

Have you seen your postman/woman lately? Not what you'd choose to carry anything of value.

Chris

The pay and conditions for postal workers is so crap nowadays that it only attracts the fcukwits. Royal Mails overheads fall and profits rise because of lower pay and higher prices. We suffer while the shareholders laugh all the way to the bank.

Have you seen your postman/woman lately? Not what you'd choose to carry anything of value.

Chris

This might be the case but the anger should be steered towards the mangement not the consumer.

• Like 2

As some of you may know Colin G has had several items in the classifieds,one of them being a Gamo rifle.The recipient has got the parcel and its had the shit kicked out of it!! :censored: .I am beginning to think this may be a problem with the post office at OUR end,or is it just a co-incidence?.

To cut RM out of the picture we can deliver it, about 14 miles away!

PM replied to!

Saved by Secretagentmole what a bloody star!.Thank you very much indeed,just shows not everyone is out for themselves.

• Like 1

Well i got a phone call today as prromised by the fraud dept at the post office.I couldnt have spoken to someone as condescending and uninterested if i tried.She kept spouting that i was only covered for a certain amount which wouldnt cover the price of a replacement.I mentioned the criminal damage and the forgery of the signature,and she wasnt interested.She asked me to fill a form in and send the item with original contents to them,i told her that i didnt come over on the last banana boat and if i did that it wouldd be tthe last i see of it.

I offered to e mail pictures but she wouldnt give me her name or e mail address.I rounded off the conversation by telling her when i get it back im going to the police station to report criminal damage and proof of fraud,and will be getting a crime number.To which she replied "you can do what you want",andd i said i will see you in court to which she replied fine and put the phone down on me.

:censored:

• Like 1