Royal Mail What A Pile Of Wank3Rs.

I do hope you got her name as all the phone calls are recorded, could be useful in evidence!

What happened to that silencer is beyond the pail, it has been subjected to a lot of mechanical force from various implements! Add to that the forgery of the recipients name to say he received it in good condition. Fraud has been committed and do not let the Police put you off reporting the crime!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This might be the case but the anger should be steered towards the mangement not the consumer.

Well i have been in touch with the post office and have told them im getting a crime number for criminal damage.Also the item was sent recorded and wasnt signed for they just left it in the postbox on

Sent a BSA S10 mod yesterday recorded delivery.It was left in the letterbox on the gate,not signed for.Look at the damage the bast@rds have done.

Posted Images

Similar situation with me I posted a 400cc Rapid Bootle in July. It went astray , after a lot of hassle forms and a quote from BAR I I finally got a cheque for £20.

I posted another in Sept ! It didn't arrive either and I received a letter from Parcel Force saying I had breached their rules and the item was destroyed ! I was absolutely raging ! Why wasn't I made aware of these regulations when the 1st bottle went missing. I would never have used them. I lost Two bottles = £120.

The arrogance is unbelievable no refund offered.