Whippet X Saluki

What age is he white feet the sire lined 2 saluki bitches mine from 1 st litter he 30 months just I had sire to both litters went to my mate in South Wales were he lined the 2 purebreds mine took a while to come good but he more than proving himself now yours looks a bit bigger than mine he only 23 tts atb taffey will get some recent pics up via a mate

What age is he white feet the sire lined 2 saluki bitches mine from 1 st litter he 30 months just I had sire to both litters went to my mate in South Wales were he lined the 2 purebreds mine took a while to come good but he more than proving himself now yours looks a bit bigger than mine he only 23 tts atb taffey will get some recent pics up via a mate

I pm u at the start of the season about how bad he was doing if u remember and I did get him from South Wales he is 24 1/2 tts but couldn't be more happy with him now

Yer I remember he s a fine looking animal in good order they can test your patience or lack of them in my case lol but you get plenty of fun with them they can certainly put a shift in day or night will get mate to get some recent pics of mine up I ve got plenty on camera atbtaffey