New Scope Options, Best Results With Nite Site Ns50

Afternoon

Looking for other peoples reviews and opinions about what scopes give a really clear pictures using ns50.

Picture at the moment I am getting with the hawke 4x12-50ir HD sport is ok but looking to get a better clearer picture through the nite site? Seen a few videos of others on this site which look far better than what I am getting at the moment, very keen on a hawke sidewinder of which I will purchase if no other options are better, thanks in advance of your help.

Stuart

Afternoon

Looking for other peoples reviews and opinions about what scopes give a really clear pictures using ns50.

Picture at the moment I am getting with the hawke 4x12-50ir HD sport is ok but looking to get a better clearer picture through the nite site? Seen a few videos of others on this site which look far better than what I am getting at the moment, very keen on a hawke sidewinder of which I will purchase if no other options are better, thanks in advance of your help.

Stuart

Most scopes work pretty well with the NS, SF may have advantages though....have you focused your NS to get the best pic?

Sidewinders are overkill and too heavy generally in my opinion on any air rifle.

ATB!

yeah I have been messing about with it for months but cant seem it get a crisp clear image like i see in other videos online, like si etc

The NS can take a little setting up initially but is easy in time, if your scope works fine normally something is saying to me check the focus of the NS Camera, the lens housing rotates.

If you have done this already and not got it crisp then I'm lost.

ATB!

• Like 1

Got mine on a hawke airmax. i was thinking same. changing over to a different scope. but had a play with the paralax re focused the the ns and results are a lot better. one thing i can tell you, is that the lens quality on a 40 hawke scope is no different to the lens quality on a 300 pound hawke scope. they use the exact same quality lenses in all models.