Think That Might Of Hurt

Did anyone watch the fight. How was it going.? I would have thought Silva would have finished it pretty sharp if that leg break never happened.

Did anyone watch the fight. How was it going.? I would have thought Silva would have finished it pretty sharp if that leg break never happened.

wiedman had silva knocked out on his feet in the 1st round but he recovered quick, I don't understand every 1 who saying silva will destroy him ect ect and that wiedman was lucky, out of both fights silva hasn't won 1round. He owned the belt for 7 year and for the past 4 he's tried to belittle his opponents in the cage it was gonna catch up with him 1 day

wiedman had silva knocked out on his feet in the 1st round but he recovered quick, I don't understand every 1 who saying silva will destroy him ect ect and that wiedman was lucky, out of both fights silva hasn't won 1round. He owned the belt for 7 year and for the past 4 he's tried to belittle his opponents in the cage it was gonna catch up with him 1 day

Only going on his record mate and it's pretty impressive. He's got every trick in the book and great to watch. I missed both fights unfortunately and that's why I asked about how this one was going. Silva has looked down before then come out with something special. He's also made some tough lads look like pussies. Real shame about the leg break. I'm sure Weidman never wanted that outcome either.

I no mate I wernt been funny with that comment it wasn't aimed at u just what every 1 keeps saying. Silva was something special but time don't last forever and it was gonna catch up with him sometime. I hope he does make a recovery and come back and win the belt without the cockiness but I can't see him coming back now

I no mate I wernt been funny with that comment it wasn't aimed at u just what every 1 keeps saying. Silva was something special but time don't last forever and it was gonna catch up with him sometime. I hope he does make a recovery and come back and win the belt without the cockiness but I can't see him coming back now

Be nice to see a legend like that come back and show what a real champ he is mate. Pretty shite way to end a glittering career. Still wouldn't fancy fighting him with a broken leg..... Lol

Be nice to see a legend like that come back and show what a real champ he is mate. Pretty shite way to end a glittering career. Still wouldn't fancy fighting him with a broken leg..... Lol

no chance mate haha he'd probably wrap his bendy leg around your neck and choke you out with it hahaha