Photon Ir Add Ons

A t20 go on the night vision forum UK and do a search for marky610 he will sort you one out £45 is what I paid for mine he also has a YouTube account and he shows a t20 on a photon they are putting lens doublers on the front to double the mag if you wont one of those I have some Sony ones brand new un opens I use one on my pulsar n550 and makes a grate difference to the picture

I made this video using a home brewed/converted 501b IR torch - note how you can see so much further than the quarry - and the detail that can be seen beyond the bunny as the first shot strikes:

The 501b item number is 271354939931 but 10% less via the forum for air / subsonic ranges.

Of course the answers you got are pure quesswork as to if they will suit your application because you gave no indication of caliber or range requirement.

A point worth deeper consideration in your case is that not only can the 501b modules be changed very quickly in the field with no tools, I'm told the brass pill in it (apparently) fits into the NK2 nm800 ally blank.

Edited by some bloke

A doubler takes it about 8 mag - which is rather tight for a .22lr IMO.

If it only 'might' be used for the 223 you might like to wait till you decide for sure, by which time they might be a bit cheaper, or there may be a few second hand ones that people don't really want for their air rifles when they reluctantly give up trying to convince themselves they made a good decision to fit one. I honestly don't think I could hunt with an air rifle at 8 mag in the dark with no peripheral vision unless I also carried a spotter.