Saluki " Carlseberg"

they be good on a dull day banter an d good for pike aswel i thing

i work in a undertakers how much per pelt

yer man in the royal was caught at that oul behaviour yrs ago kettle of warm water and he was on .i seen him in the crum looked like egor. :laugh:

john the fuckn hump he was my next door neighbor

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DNA, pedigrees etc. don't count for anything against hares caught in the field. That's the measure of a dog....be it the best, a good one, or a poor specimen. I think Riohog knows this and is winding

Everyman should have faith in his dog or bitch if not then what is the point in keeping it. The best dog and best bitch talk means didly squat to me, as with most dogs and bitches in the coursing game

maybe inhaling to many that salukis farts on the settee

Posted Images

right ............. its been a pleasure to take the piss

mery Christmas to one and all even jerry I do hope santa comes down your chimney with a present and not a pound of semtex //////// merry cristmas

• Like 4

yer man in the royal was caught at that oul behaviour yrs ago kettle of warm water and he was on .i seen him in the crum looked like egor. :laugh:

was that thon scroat was living beside john the bap..ees dead got clipped by a motor antrim rd

was that thon scroat was living beside john the bap..ees dead got clipped by a motor antrim rd

hump lived in antrim an was caught going like lester piggot in the morg
  • Like 1

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: he was doubled up with bullroot allison :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: he was doubled up with bullroot allison :laugh:

his wife looked like egor an her bro was all over news getting housed beside primary school in downpatrick it prob him