• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vinni Lads

f***ing scum bags mate sometimes u better being saying fk all about your dogs

Sum shite talk on this topic the man had his dog stolen enda story he tried his balls off tryn find out were his dog went you lose heart after 3 weeks england a big place the dog could be in any count

Posted Images

No news mate I was jus talking to a man ho see pather run last week she din 4 single handed takes a good in to do that this time of year I like her alot

didnt do to well on the easy irish ones the other week 7 slips along with lucas an killed nothing, why change the subject from vinni do you not want him back

No news mate I was jus talking to a man ho see pather run last week she din 4 single handed takes a good in to do that this time of year I like her alot

didnt do to well on the easy irish ones the other week 7 slips along with lucas an killed nothing, why change the subject from vinni do you not want him back
Of course I want my dog back but I can't cry no more aboute it and Lucas is a grandfather 7 year old he don his bit in the coursing and John was getting 500 of top coursing men for a service like smarties and I see pather my self very good bitch atb

I'm not interested in how many she did, I've seen it run on fens on top class hares and kill them same as Lucas seen him run on same land and kill them,all dogs miss,

you dont need tell me all dogs miss. but some people sweep that under the carpet ..well back to vinni hope he turns up pal

Something not right about this dog getting nicked.

when my gaf was burgled the peelers took the cctv but supplied my brief with a copy the same day .cant understand somebody not putting the footage up when its their best chance of a lead.theres always a chance some doggy man recognise him ,imo.

• Like 2

Something not right about this dog getting nicked.

when my gaf was burgled the peelers took the cctv but supplied my brief with a copy the same day .cant understand somebody not putting the footage up when its their best chance of a lead.theres always a chance some doggy man recognise him ,imo.
seems to have given up on getting the dog back a bit too quick. IMO

He never even got a run yesterday but there one thing about jm he will tell about the ones that get mised

yeah he make a good fisherman when his dog days are over lol

Why OH Why does it bother you so much what the mans dogs do the best thing for you pal is look after your own JMO :thumbs:

• Like 1