• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vinni Lads

f***ing scum bags mate sometimes u better being saying fk all about your dogs

Sum shite talk on this topic the man had his dog stolen enda story he tried his balls off tryn find out were his dog went you lose heart after 3 weeks england a big place the dog could be in any count

Posted Images

Wild capt getting to the stage mans that gutted he thinking of packing running dogs in for good because some eejit hasn't the balls to rear on a good well bred pup up to adulthood just rather break into some mans yard n steal a dog sorry state of affairs

Wild capt getting to the stage mans that gutted he thinking of packing running dogs in for good because some eejit hasn't the balls to rear on a good well bred pup up to adulthood just rather break into some mans yard n steal a dog sorry state of affairs

looks like this is the way the scum are going noting safe anymore,always looked forward to sf update of the dog,good to see a young lad doing well in da game vinny was a credit to him its a real pity I just hope he gets his dog back,and stays in da game,vinny was credit to him :thumbs:

id be checking all the local sites and all the known fcuking idiots everybody has them in there own town he obviously new there was cctv because otherwise wouldnt have had the hood up are the pens not locked up mate pen alarms are the way forward ive one on the doors so soon as it opens the gate it goes of

i know feeling SF hope you get him back

You get it back mate?

10 days later council took it of couple kids 2 mile from home, other bitch stole in april main suspect was at my door last night looking to buy dogs. it be back to when i find out were he keeps his dogs