Barren!

Daz39

Took Big "I'll find the rabbits" Mac down the GC last night for a 3 hour walk. Nice view of the moon on the sea and of the bright lights of Newcastle in the distance. Rock all else to look at! Did find some rabbit droppings but not much. 1-2 rabbits worth max. Had a beagle follow us for 10 mins who was lucky to get away with his life after barking so much!

Fair to say, Mac won't be back down the again, and I'll not rush down this side of spring :(

Few other irons in the fire so fingers crossed.

• Like 1

Took Big "I'll find the rabbits" Mac down the GC last night for a 3 hour walk. Nice view of the moon on the sea and of the bright lights of Newcastle in the distance. Rock all else to look at! Did find some rabbit droppings but not much. 1-2 rabbits worth max. Had a beagle follow us for 10 mins who was lucky to get away with his life after barking so much!

Fair to say, Mac won't be back down the again, and I'll not rush down this side of spring :(

Few other irons in the fire so fingers crossed.

Do you get stray dogs follow u a lot mate?

haha, wasn't a stray, there is a house on the edge of the GC, the wanker let the dog out when he saw us then phoned the rozzers.....I'd logged in so when we had a call from the boys in blue "are you still shooting sir?" so I goes, "yep" "ok no problem, please let us know when you are done"....

psssht.

Technically the only shooting was at a golf ball for target practice....

• Like 1