Rapid & Rabbits

moxy

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice bag there moxy cant remember the last time i got a bag like that atvbmac :thumbs:

Hungry Moxy? Haha great pics!

I bet there gutted :laugh:

I wouldn't say it protects the bluing mate as you would have to strip it all of and re blue if I ever decided to put it back to metal. It protects it from the rain though.

But it does chip and scratch. It's a nightmare.

It's not mate. It will take everyday use and bumps. But catch it on a dry stone wall or a piece of barbed wire etc and off it comes.

It's only paint.

IF!! Your a fanny and polish your gun every two minuets and marvel at how shiny the oiling is, ( no offence ) then I'd say dipping is for you.

On the other hand, if you use your rifle as a tool and subject it to everyday kicking about the van kind of use ( I'm not saying don't keep it in good working fettle or bray fence posts in with it, more working order than appearance). Then dipping isn't for you.

It wipes down well with a damp cloth and then allowed to dry. And you oil the parts that are not dipped.

I wouldn't have it on any other rifle I own mate. I bought it as a one off and deep down I have kind of regretted it.

But!! If I was a fanny ( no offence ). I would probably enjoy it more.

Before it gets anyone's back up I have to say there is nothing wrong with taking care of a rifle and keeping it in concourse condition. I just wish I could.

Plus. Fannys are usefull :D;)