Drontal from the instance it's ok to give it to the pup and worm regular up until jab time. Then get on the panacur to clear any possible lung worm then straight back on the drontal.

This has always worked for me.

Don't be fobbed off by the vet with some other shite.

There is another wormer identical to drontal but cheaper but I can't remember what it's called.

what do you think is the best puppy wormer these days theres so many to choose from ? (terriers ) cheers whats the verdict on panacur paste

I use panacur. I worm the bitch aswell from the 42nd day .5ml per 2kg i think. That way the bitch is clear and doesnt give the newborn worms through the milk. You give it until 2 days after shes whelped. Then worm pups has usual to be sure.

Drontal from the instance it's ok to give it to the pup and worm regular up until jab time. Then get on the panacur to clear any possible lung worm then straight back on the drontal.

There is another wormer identical to drontal but cheaper but I can't remember what it's called.

Its Prazital plus give pups a quarter tab

Its Prazital plus give pups a quarter tab

;)