GOLDEN RETRIEVERS

Your best bet 100% would be the dog that won the retriever championship last year it's a FTCH & must be of some brain's to make to FTCH & to win the IGL championship & a 1st golden retriever for lot's of year's.Im sure some 1 on here will know a contact for it or speak to KC.

Edited by v-max
Your best bet 100% would be the dog that won the retriever championship last year it's a FTCH & must be of some brain's to make to FTCH & to win the IGL championship & a 1st golden retriever for lot's of year's.Im sure some 1 on here will know a contact for it or speak to KC.

thanks for that mate can anyone on here help !!

• 2 weeks later...
there,s a web site somewhere ive seen from over wigan way that had a stud dog of ft status .just search the web mate.

FT CH Marcus May Be Of Wadesmill on winning the 2006 IGL Retriever Championship. ...

Owned by Mr Max Wright & handled by Mr Andrew Wright,

Marcus beat 49 Labradors & 2 Goldens to win this prestigious award.

W YORKSHIRE

Bit far for you mate, I have an old dog with Holway corbiere, Holway Ruby, Rossmhor of clancallum,Earnsfield teal,Tillwood theseus,Standerwick Roberta of abnalls all field trial champions as well as a few ftws in his pedigree if your stuck and want to travel. Also a son off him seven eighths work, one eighths show.

Edited by mackay

Thanks for all the replys guys have found some info on the net. But fairly new to working gundogs so don`t know much (more terriers and lurchers). My mother has a fantastic retriever bitch who seems to show a lot of instinct for gundog work and she is wanting to breed from her and asked me to find a suitable stud dog. I would then hopefully get a pup out of that litter ! Any pictures mackay would be appreciated :signthankspin: