Couple Of Hours At Dusk ...

Went out at dusk today with the Photon and my trusty old Jedi 177 barrel now back on my MFR and performing well . Got to my first perm , well there's not much there these days to be honest , i just check zero and make sure all's ok , and had a chat with the landowner . I zeroed and checked the photon ( which does give a noticable POI shift with cap on / cap off ) and was away . Had a scout round and had a couple of woodies that were fixing to roost . As it was getting dark by then , i zeroed , cap off , and went to the next . Most of my perms are not heaving anymore , its more of a case that i just take whats about to keep the numbers down . I arrived in Litchfield , its about 50 acres , and had a scout about . As usual they come.in from the railway line , so knowing where to pick em off is quite easy . I took 5 decent , healthy rabbits from there and called it a night . Im pleased with the photon , at sub12 ranges it performs very well , and i guess it'd be great for any suitable rifle out to 100 yds easily . I only took one picture im afraid , as Rhys had txt me and i had the phone out when i took the shot . Decent size rabbit , great condition @ 41 yds . It backfilpped and it was game over . All in all im pleased with the perfomance of the photon and the 177 , make a great combination .

20131208_181414_zps1d39e934.jpg

• Like 4