England V South Africa

Just watch a very very sorry England rumpted up the Ars**** by those bloody Springboks. I nearly paid £600 to go and watch England v SA this week, however the other urf told me she would use my nuts for earings if I went. !!!!!

Am I glad she said no, I would be sitting down to pee and £600 quid worse off, do I hate it when shes right. BITCH. !!!!!

Off down the pub, a least I can get a few in ( unlike England) :wallbash::wallbash:

I am pleased the backs didnt get the ball, if they did then the lazy forwards wouldnt have got there to secure it. Robo had a blinder and showed good spirit as well as skill

Scrum half, perry, was shite absolute shite, cant hack the hard games!

Fly half, well catt should have never been selected to play in an england shirt along with dally and corrie

Sacky should never have been put in the squad, too weak and totally inexperianced.

And stuart barnes commentating is really, really annoying, he needs sacking, he was more annoying then watching england get turned over.

The front row were spot on, a few dodgy line outs by regan, but nothing too serious. Second, ha ha, joke, back row average, half backs not worth talking about, centres tried there best were possible, farrel aint a union player but stuck by his guns and tried stuff, wingers shite full back class, tait had a good one when he came on....rant over, lol