Complaicency hurts.

Snoopdog ye b*****d :laugh: I HATE the f****n things,(I only met one)me poor dog that wanted to have a rattle with the llama is now in heaven God bless her.As for sticking me fingers up the wifes nose.....I DONT THINK SOOOO :icon_eek: shes a dissagreeable ould witch anyway.Yer right Snoops,NO FEAR....no fear of me going within 100 yards of the horrid fuckers.MAD AL when I was a wee youngster(14 yrs old)we were following the local hunt and ran up a farm path,out of nowhere came a collie dog and lunged at the man to my right,he forcefully lifted his leg and pushed the dog away and the dog went and bit the other man to my left on his knee.I almost wet myself that day from laughing.After he bit the dog scattered back into a barn and hid.CW the expression on the bitch with the pups is super.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JESUS PRIEST lookat the size of its horn(bet thats not said to ye very often),is this a scottish phenomena cause I've never come aceoss a beast with armoury like that thank God.Chalkie thats a dog worth having that is.Snoops yer right hes absolutely crapping himself,you must be a scary looking dude :o