A Few Goldie Mules

I ran 2 irish fancy hen's with the goldie cock..i only put the canaries in to take the heat of the native hen goldie from the randy cock bird..i won't be breeding anymore as it's hard to find suitable homes for them and i now have 4 goldie hen's to run with 2 goldie cock's.. ;)

This is my next project Stig.. :thumbs: ..it's 23ft long 7ft wide and 7ft high..i just need to alter it a bit and put some partition's inside with extra small door's..i will most probably split it into 4 section's and see how it goes from there...but the weather is not bad enough yet to start it so i will wait a bit for the heavy snow.. :laugh:

Image012_zps9edfa8f8.jpg

8_zps2c0a83ae.jpg

• Like 3

I have hundred's of picture's mate and i may well put some up when i get round to it.. ;)

I bred

4 goldies from one hen and one cock

12 goldie mules from the same cock with 2 irish fancy hen's

13 greenies

1 redpoll

• Like 2

That photo is of my hawk's aviary from around 6 1/2yr's ago.. i had a male Gos for 6yr's but sadly i lost permission and had nowhere to fly him..so i passed him on to someone who does have land too fly him..his old aviary just need modifying for finches.