Pups Out Of Pip (Buddyxkim)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2 more cracking pups out of pip to the Wolfie x may bitch

Nice to see some pics of Pips pups as I bred him , he's a much better stamp than Razor ! This is the mother to Pip ,   Kim 12 year old

My bitch out of pip to sooner 10 month old buddy Kim x Wolfie May

Posted Images

Absolutely cracking youngsters...should be some fun to be had with them next season ") My mongrel here is 18 months old on Wednesday and is bred out of Pips brother Razor..I'm over the moon with my pup and I hope you lads get the same enjoyment im getting from my lad ")

5d7f91b2181f2437a4add1ef728aaf6a_zps5f3c

• Like 1

Absolutely cracking youngsters...should be some fun to be had with them next season ") My mongrel here is 18 months old on Wednesday and is bred out of Pips brother Razor..I'm over the moon with my pup and I hope you lads get the same enjoyment im getting from my lad ")

5d7f91b2181f2437a4add1ef728aaf6a_zps5f3c

he looks spot on Andy and I hope everyone who had a pup off me does these justice and by the sounds of it so far there not letting no one down.
  • Like 1

That's all you can ask Chris at the end of the day..some beautiful looking pup's you've bred for sure ")

thankyou mate. I couldn't of cared if they where the ugliest litter of pups as long as they do the deeds. Looks are a bonus lol
  • 3 months later...