Well Bred Corsing Saluki Dog

Litter of monkeys lol

Made me chuckle that lol hope the pup gets home it needs...

no you dont

I do honest I do lol if only for fact this one is decently priced... This must be the most advertised litter I yet seen on here tho.... Between the mug that bred them putting daft ads up constantly now it seems a good few are being advertised again at at a year old....beggars belief...

Edited by Hot Meat
  • Like 1

• the pups went to the best homes at the time I could find problems do come along in all makes of life john the post that was on for the grand was for a laugh not that you would no that I made sure they all went further a field than to the local tom dick and harry so they would be tested which still most in the litter are and doing a job for there owners IM FEKKED JUST NOW SO MY SEASON IS WELL OVER TRACTOR BUCKET CRUSHED MY FOOT AND MY BITCH IS IN SEASON SO GAME OVER FOR ME ? ENJOY YOUR HUNTING YA SLEVERS AND GOOD LUCK FINDING HIM A HOME PAL

• Like 1

For what its worth my cream dog Fife would never ever have went anywhere had my circumstances not changed, I put my heart and soul into the pups I got off Stevie,I ended up having 9 dogs at one address as 3 I had elsewhere and it wasn't viable so I put three to sleep and rehomed Fife, the reason he went was because no one wanted the other simple as that..ive kept the black and tan dog, at 14 months old this week gone all I will say is the dog is gonna be real handy all rounder...not everyone is destined to have an uninterrupted run through life and sometimes you have to make decisions that you would prefer not to but hey thats life..to the knockers well I hope you never end up in the situation I and one or two others have found themselves in and had no option but to rehome your canine pal..to those interested all I will say is the dog is for nothing at that price..ive already been offered real decent dollar for my Boots dog but he is going nowhere..good luck rehoming mate, I was lucky with mine hes got a real grafting home..Atb Andy

• Like 4

im going to stick by this dog because I belive in the dog im still in a bit of difficult situation work kids by myself but none of this is the dogs fault breeders fault etc its a cracking dog ,and im going to try and do my best by him ,not his fault of all this other shit . so he is not for sale as of now.

• Like 5

im going to stick by this dog because I belive in the dog im still in a bit of difficult situation work kids by myself but none of this is the dogs fault breeders fault etc its a cracking dog ,and im going to try and do my best by him ,not his fault of all this other shit . so he is not for sale as of now.

good to hear mate best of luck hope all turns out well for you :thumbs:

keep your chin up mate because theres always light at the end of the tunnel :yes:

Brilliant news Koda...been in identical situation buddy...I know words are cheap but chin up buddy...i couldn't see the wood for the trees lol no matter what folk were telling me but things do get easier over a period of time matey..if you would still like me to bell you just reply to this buddy and I will in an instant..Atb Andy..

My boy Boots just this afternoon and brother to your fella..

b1980fef6d0bea36a488f26e3cf81129_zps4d9b

• Like 1