Fao Maxhardcore

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your brother in laws pup mate hope she in some way makes up for you lads recent loss

couple more pics...    

Poaching ffs its the middle of winter silly, cold and muddy outside, take more than Allah to get him off the couch lol

Posted Images

Are the pure articgun?

saluki246 you right mate they 8 week sunday coming :thumbs:

:thumbs: ....Just the right time to go to their new homes, id say with your dedication and time ag, they will be going to the best homes for them that you have chosen, as they deserve it, looking forward to when eventually i get mine some time in the future.. :)

• Like 1

That dog with star on its forehead has something about it

If I was looking for a dog I'd snap him up.

That dog with star on its forehead has something about it

If I was looking for a dog I'd snap him up.

his sire had same mark , its faded a little now, the arabs say its the thumbprint of Allah and the dogs blessed iirc he also has whiye 'fast tip' on tail another mark the arabs like to see lol as long s they got four legs good feet they do for me like

DSCF7164_zpsbe4e5be4.jpg

In this one, you can see Doris giving the warning eyes..bet their is a growl their with it.... :laugh:

Doris a very greedy animal she wont even play with pups when it comes to food or bones , never stopped the pup from working her, until she sent it back in house with tail between its legs, to be fair the spaniel spends more time playing with em than Doris does, they lucky cos all the dogs happy to play all day with em

• Like 1

DSCF7164_zpsbe4e5be4.jpg

In this one, you can see Doris giving the warning eyes..bet their is a growl their with it.... :laugh:

Doris a very greedy animal she wont even play with pups when it comes to food or bones , never stopped the pup from working her, until she sent it back in house with tail between its legs, to be fair the spaniel spends more time playing with em than Doris does, they lucky cos all the dogs happy to play all day with em

Love watching them play like that when their pups, could watch them for hours, after a while you get to know who is boss ect..great craic.. they learn a lot while together and learn how to run and take the rough and tumble..as they go. Best of luck with them AG, looking forward to see how they all come on... :thumbs:

Doris sounds like a typical saluki mum... :D