Top Dogs Top Men

Bannerman how your season going for ya,how is your first cross saluki running,

season is going well captain had a bit of bad luck with my first x she broke her toe badly and had to get it removed, but injurys is all part of this game what can you do, my red and white banjo bitch is running well for me so im not 2 bad, plus iv a young dog 13 months old he the makeing of a good dog for next season, i also have two 7 month old bitch pups out of my first x bitch and tiger they are crackers il get a few pics up soon, hows all your own dogs going for ya??

yeah injurys is a c**t banner,my season going good young white be ready soon he had bad cut on his foot nearly there now,rough pup running very well for his age I am very happy with him plenty of speed very tight :thumbs: cream bitch bang on season she be 100 per cent in couple weeks get her fitting up a bit I have her back running,young tiger pup very nice young bitch I am happy with them banner,

thats the main thing captain that your happy with them, you def need a few dogs for the season with injurys and heats :thumbs:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Young pup out of the tiger coming on well to JK black and tan bitch  

Jimmy it's hard to say really to pick out one man as there lot of men about for years with dogs that keeps good one,they is bad men with dogs also,but if you look after the dog right feeding and exerc

I don't know about top men in Ireland but one of the keenest has got to be that Gorger fella ,he courses in England more then half the English

Bannerman how your season going for ya,how is your first cross saluki running,

season is going well captain had a bit of bad luck with my first x she broke her toe badly and had to get it removed, but injurys is all part of this game what can you do, my red and white banjo bitch is running well for me so im not 2 bad, plus iv a young dog 13 months old he the makeing of a good dog for next season, i also have two 7 month old bitch pups out of my first x bitch and tiger they are crackers il get a few pics up soon, hows all your own dogs going for ya??

yeah injurys is a c**t banner,my season going good young white be ready soon he had bad cut on his foot nearly there now,rough pup running very well for his age I am very happy with him plenty of speed very tight :thumbs: cream bitch bang on season she be 100 per cent in couple weeks get her fitting up a bit I have her back running,young tiger pup very nice young bitch I am happy with them banner,

thats the main thing captain that your happy with them, you def need a few dogs for the season with injurys and heats :thumbs:

yeah that's f**k up heats,think your covered with 3 running dogs the dog pups I have going on 17 months old be stronger again next season showing very good signs so far full sister of my rough dog sold for very good money she running very well tony m has other sister she meant to be going very well also,give the cream bitch bit of stick now up the country she be right in few weeks,looking forward to see wee tiger x jk pup going next season be perfect age to start her of,as you said once your happy that's all that matters :thumbs: banner get a picture up of your pups be nice to see them :thumbs:

just back to topic I think lot of men keeps good dogs but some men are maybe sticking to there own breed and its not working out and there still breeding of it lads listening to rubbish and getting services of dogs that are jacking regurly enough in front of men and they keep making excuses up :blink::icon_redface: maybe this has something got to do with the rubbish that's around the shite that does be on donedeal for sale,like would someone breed of a dog that jacked,honest question like :victory:

• Like 1

Capt can't believe men wud breed of a jacker I don't know 1 man who wud du such a thing any litters or young pups I know of r very well bred u must be pointing the finger at wee small man from sligo had a white van with a bold statement on it

has anyboddy got any pics of john young dog scouser im looking to use him for 1 of my bitches

Jimmy see Gorger for details on scouser he just put the scouser over his crow bitch they should make a great litter. He used the scouser over his shamrock. It would be nice to see some pics of that litter. :thumbs:

i think crow x scouser will be top pups

Makattack they will be one of the best litters bred. Crow being a forley cup winner having lost 1 match in her career. Jack x Snowy. Then scouser barney x Judie. Nipper x Kim x Buddy x Molly. :thumbs:

Makattack they will be one of the best litters bred. Crow being a forley cup winner having lost 1 match in her career. Jack x Snowy. Then scouser barney x Judie. Nipper x Kim x Buddy x Molly. :thumbs:

cant wait for my pup pal i have good feeling bout them and bred by 2 top coursing men :thumbs:

cant wait for my pup pal i have good feeling bout them and bred by 2 top coursing men :thumbs:

They are two of the top dogs in that breeding Makattack so that means top men :thumbs: