Top Dogs Top Men

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Young pup out of the tiger coming on well to JK black and tan bitch  

Jimmy it's hard to say really to pick out one man as there lot of men about for years with dogs that keeps good one,they is bad men with dogs also,but if you look after the dog right feeding and exerc

I don't know about top men in Ireland but one of the keenest has got to be that Gorger fella ,he courses in England more then half the English

Jimmy it's hard to say really to pick out one man as there lot of men about for years with dogs that keeps good one,they is bad men with dogs also,but if you look after the dog right feeding and exercise don't run them if there injured and don't over do them it's common sense really as long as you happy with your dog that's all that matters all about a bit of luck,I think personally there is no superstars out there,if there done right good and fit and brought out and ran regurly no reason why you can't have as good as the next man put the time in and you get it out of your dog.

• Like 5

cap you can run them rest them feed them all you want mate and if it not in them it ant coming out of them no matter what

Yes jimmy your right as what I said above was if it's in them if there done right feed right and ran right you should get out of then bit of luck with them goes a long way also jimmy,

True jimmy I have 2 dogs lying up now bitch just broke what a time to break lol any other time I ran her she got injured,last season I had good luck with her she got injured right at the end of the season,I only ran her 3 times this season lol,but that's the luck of the draw jimmy same as yourself with your own dogs getting injured

• Like 1

I'd say a lot of Philip king blood in dogs over the water,think he was selling a lot of dogs over the water years ago,but that's only what I heard,I heard same paddy Sweeney lot of good dogs over the water,fairness to jimmy there he bred some very good dogs also jacko has one running on DVD looks a good botch also heard marcus p has a dog running very well he bred,as I said just what I heard lads