Vet Wanted

Guys

As you know tail docking is banned in Scotland

So as I'm going to line my cocker bitch in the new year ill be needing a vet in England to Dock the pups

I'd be grateful if anybody could give me the phone number of a vet that docks the pups legally

If you prefer pm me

Thanks guys

Edited by sco_tish

send em to me, ill iv got a printer to print you a legal document, iv never done it before but heard how its done, okay with that ? or are you looking for something more proffestional ?

Easily done but in the interests of keeping everything above board i'd say a registered vet should do it. There should be one up Northumberland way, have a little Google see if you can get some contact info.

Guys

As you know tail docking is banned in Scotland

So as I'm going to line my cocker bitch in the new year ill be needing a vet in England to Dock the pups

I'd be grateful if anybody could give me the phone number of a vet that docks the pups legally

If you prefer pm me

Thanks guys

As you see Im looking for the phone number or the closest vet to scotland that would be able to dock a litter legally

As stated in original post

Thanks

I can read.....as i say get on Google and start giving the Northern vets a ring you might get somewhere...

It's nuts that we can't have gun dogs tails docked but drive over the border and it's legal!

Anyone know if you can still live bait in England?

That's where the plan falls apart ! The Pups have to be born in England ( with a current English address and Shotgun cert registered to that address) to be legal. I doubt a Northern England Vet that wants to keep his or her practice would dock your pups.

Sorry