Posh X Red Rooster Pups Up For Grabs

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the new range rovers are over a 100k now i dont think there worth it but many still buy them and they are still a very good motor. to many are botherd what other lads are doing get a life who gives a

If you look at classified ads for puppies you will see things like pugs and chihuahuas going for more than £1,000 and designer mongrels like "jackapoos" selling for £600/£700. Compared with that a wel

agreed banter you get what you pay for thats why alot of dogs cant bend a winter hare

Posted Images

It doesnt bother me mate as long as the pups go to a decent home and get to do there job they are bred for and i know the lads that are having the pups are all top blokes that you can hear how the pups are coming on and good dog men im looking forward to meeting them they are all gents im sure the pup will go if not ill keep him on myself and run him.

derek1962 and bullx either you are sitting next to each other or else the same person, if you want to have 2 identities you need to know how to change ip`s as well as usernames and remember what ones what :whistling: have a couple of days off until you decide which account you would like to keep :thumbs:

caught :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Hahaha just what i was thinking! And its all gone quiet over there!!

derek1962 and bullx either you are sitting next to each other or else the same person, if you want to have 2 identities you need to know how to change ip`s as well as usernames and remember what ones what :whistling: have a couple of days off until you decide which account you would like to keep :thumbs:

caught :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hahaha just what i was thinking! And its all gone quiet over there!!

not many slip the net with paulus lol

Well said brenna the problem is they would luv to buy this pup or any well bred pup but there to miserable to pay so they slate the man for asking sensible price. But I bet half them have got a fanny licker in there house that cost a fortune but nowt said about that. If you want sumthg you pay the price of it. Good luck with the pup hope it goes to good home.

• Like 1

Well ive had some good offers on the last pup up to 125 now pay more than that for a whippet cross for lamping i know its near xmas and money is tight but im not mugging the pup off i will keep the pup if it turns out a good one then everyone will want it you take your chance with a pup but at leastt these are well bred pups and have every chance of making a real decent dog nothing wrong with pup hes coming on nice ill put a few pic up later of him.