Posh X Red Rooster Pups Up For Grabs

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the new range rovers are over a 100k now i dont think there worth it but many still buy them and they are still a very good motor. to many are botherd what other lads are doing get a life who gives a

If you look at classified ads for puppies you will see things like pugs and chihuahuas going for more than £1,000 and designer mongrels like "jackapoos" selling for £600/£700. Compared with that a wel

agreed banter you get what you pay for thats why alot of dogs cant bend a winter hare

Posted Images

bitch 400 and dog 350 on my pm

your having a laugh here lad,400 sterling for the bitch,or does that include a holiday in the price,no wonder the pups are still for sale,at the end of the day they are only pups and they have a way to go before they make the grade even if they make it or are you guarantee that they will make the grade.

It's a for sale post yes or no?? It in wrong section yes or no?Just been a certain certain few (coursing) lads jump on another thread about saluki whippets but not this one why? Like I said is it ok for certain people?? Paulus first jump on it but not this one why?? Does your face have to fit or what?? Just explain I don't get it?

It said up for grabs and i will put it in the for sale section when ive done the pics of the pups .

Derek1962 if ya don't like price then that's fair enough but ya don't have too say the lads haveing a laugh coz he asked that price for a pup just don't reply its a simple as that, they are very well bred pups and too be honest I am shocked they still 2 left at that price worth every penny in my eyes like atb tintin

• Like 1

your having a laugh here lad,400 sterling for the bitch,or does that include a holiday in the price,no wonder the pups are still for sale,at the end of the day they are only pups and they have a way to go before they make the grade even if they make it or are you guarantee that they will make the grade.
Funny how all the other pups sold and the 2 lads that pulled out lost there deposits on the pups everyone has a choice i take it you cant afford to buy one you would want to pay 50 quid on a top bred pup.

It's a for sale post yes or no?? It in wrong section yes or no?Just been a certain certain few (coursing) lads jump on another thread about saluki whippets but not this one why? Like I said is it ok for certain people?? Paulus first jump on it but not this one why?? Does your face have to fit or what?? Just explain I don't get it?

It said up for grabs and i will put it in the for sale section when ive done the pics of the pups .
not trying ruin your thread pal I was just saying the lad in the other post was asking if they were any good (saluki x whippet) as he has never had one usually has whippets. But he is an anti, dog peddler what ever else? It's a form of bullying and it's wrong so just saying what I see!!!

Funny how all the other pups sold and the 2 lads that pulled out lost there deposits on the pups everyone has a choice i take it you cant afford to buy one you would want to pay 50 quid on a top bred pup.

top bred or not ,400 sterling is a lot for a lurcher,i rearly buy in,i breed but if i have a few pups over and i sell they would go for a lot less than 400,and another thing courser,when you start breeding lurchers with lurchers with lurchers your bound to get a lot of litter wastage,.

Edited by Derek1962

maybe the bitch only had two pups,maybe not,who knows,i am sure some fool will part with his money for your so called top bred pups,but it aint going to be me .....SUCKER... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by Derek1962

So now the bitch didnt have 8 pups you idoit always a twat that wants to bitch why dont you ask if you know anyone with top dogs how the posh pups are running from her other two litters got 14 month pups doing 3 out of 3 on the big land dont call me a lair you computer courser.

maybe the bitch only had two pups,maybe not,who knows,i am sure some fool will part with his money for your so called top bred pups,but it aint going to be me .....SUCKER... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: