Mark1S On Ebay

Still cant understand why Deben don't come up with a modern version of the Mark1.

Surely the Deben marketing team will have noticed the high price of second hand Mark1s on this site.

Yesterday a mark1 with one collar, and a leather carrying case went for £135.

and you have to remember this is secondhand, with no come backs if they stop working in a few weeks, though I suppose this is unlikely.

Still cant understand why Deben don't come up with a modern version of the Mark1.

Surely the Deben marketing team will have noticed the high price of second hand Mark1s on this site.

and you have to remember this is secondhand, with no come backs if they stop working in a few weeks, though I suppose this is unlikely.

what surprises me more is someone has not come up with a ferret collar for the bellman of barryvox, way. way superior in both search and locate range

what surprises me more is someone has not come up with a ferret collar for the bellman of barryvox, way. way superior in both search and locate range

ive never had terriers so never had any experience of barryvox are they very good for the depth finding

ive never had terriers so never had any experience of barryvox are they very good for the depth finding

they have a 60 meter search range (further with a bellman collar) and are as accurate as any ferret finder in locate mode. if someone could make a collar small enough but with good signal strength they would be onto a winner

Totally agree Paulus if Deben had a bit of competition maybe they would sit up and listen what the ferreters want personally I like and prefer the mk 3 but there is a lot that prefer the mk 1 each to there own. Give the buyer what they want

they have a 60 meter search range (further with a bellman collar) and are as accurate as any ferret finder in locate mode. if someone could make a collar small enough but with good signal strength they would be onto a winner

sounds good to me that ,surly an electronic professional could come up with a good system

sounds good to me that ,surly an electronic professional could come up with a good system

Softwares the problem. The finders are easy enough to physically make. But on the Mk3s theres two programed ICs that cant be copied..... legitimately.