Well...

I actually quite like the Lenser. It has great throw and is very robust. It also runs on standard batteries, so you don't need to worry about a rechargeable battery (and most of the ones available are pretty shocking).

It's not the BEST torch in the world, but you can get one for the same price as those ones people have linked to now, and my main point in their favour is you can drop them and they won't break (I've cropped all of mine several times, onto all sorts of surfaces, and they are all still going strong)

Again Villaman .....

Over priced over rated ...

Again!! I have to be a cnut and disagree to a point.

Yes they are a little over priced when you see and consider what's on the market now as technology has moved on, but.....

The lenser gear IMO is of a better build quality. I have a few lensers throughout the range which I use for work day to day. Which have and still do take abuse.

I also have a few of the Chinese torches which sadly don't fair too well in comparison. Strictly in build quality.

However the LEDs now in the cheap shite piss all over the lenser stuff. In terms of brightness. But I'm only commenting on the torches I have and haven't bought a new one in twelve months so lenser may have played catch up???

I do have a cheap Chinese fella with a red led which to date hasn't faltered. But it doesn't get thrown around the van or dropped out of lofts or subjected to the abuse that the lensers do.

I think we will all see in time if the Chinese crap fail early due to cheap and substandard LEDs. Just like the overrated claims of lumen output.

Each to their own. And I can't criticise as I use both. Overpriced quality?? And the mass produced shite. (That works!)

I have one, £50 for the lamp, £10 for filters.

* Lamp is GREAT, solid well built and with 4 x aaa rechargebles easy to use.

* Filters are mixed. Amber goes a long way, green also very good (my choice when hunting, I can spot rabbits 120+ yrds with the lamp and scope), RED FILTER IS SHITE, 20-30 yrd max, terrible. Blue filter is about the same.

* Pressure switch is a bit hit & miss. I'd rather have a switch that I can flick on and off, versus only being on when I squeeze the thing. If your finger slips, off it goes.

Overall, too expensive when you can pick up far cheaper ones, I use my £5 red led ultra fire way more than the lenza (until the crappy chinese batteries die).