Fx Verminator Mk Ii

I Shoot with rim fire and centre fire rifles ( a CZ .22rf, a .22 Hornet and a .223, both CZ 527s). I have been thinking of buying a pcp air rifle for shooting rats and rabbits near my mates farm buildings and for target practice at my local rifle club. The rifle that I have in mind is a FX Verminator mk II which seems light weight and accurate. Can anybody advise me on this rifle? It is expensive, so I want to be sure to get it right before I buy it.

I have an old mark 1 with one power setting .I shoot it from 150 + bar down to 125 bar fill pressure this gives a constant 11.5 ft lbs .Screwing the bottle on is a little tricky, screwing the bottle of and then back on you loose 10 bar of pressure .I pump my gun up to 160 bar unscrew bottle then when I reattach the bottle I am at 150 bar and ready to go .I do like my verminator I have a hw100 also , the verminator is comparable to the hw 100 .If you pump up the verminator fully you will get a lot more shots than the hw100 but you will get a power curve .I would think the mark 2 is similar to the mark 1 I would be happy to get verminator 1 or 2 . I am very happy with mine.

• 4 weeks later...