The North Cup

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Myself , tommy.c and templeking went out today and decided to make it a bit intresting with a couple of quid in each and a cup to the winner, started the day off taking templeking to our permission th

north lads at it today again templeking scruffy ran one for 4 min killed it big reggie killed one, ph dogs got some good runs lads had some very good runs,plenty of hares on the ground. well done lad

2 a piece in the cup  

Posted Images

north lads at it today again templeking scruffy ran one for 4 min killed it big reggie killed one, ph dogs got some good runs lads had some very good runs,plenty of hares on the ground. well done lads :thumbs:

attachicon.gifphsk 003.jpg

attachicon.gifphsk 002.jpg

attachicon.gifphsk 004.jpg

attachicon.gifphsk 005.jpg

attachicon.gifreg.jpg

templekings romeo pup first hare lol

attachicon.gifphsk 001.jpg

Looks like you's had a good day big e :yes: templeking will have to get out and see these dogs in action Sum time :thumbs:

north lads at it today again templeking scruffy ran one for 4 min killed it big reggie killed one, ph dogs got some good runs lads had some very good runs,plenty of hares on the ground. well done lads :thumbs:

attachicon.gifreg.jpg

Looks like you's had a good day big e :yes: templeking will have to get out and see these dogs in action Sum time :thumbs:

no probs hard core,you no you are allways welcome pal. :thumbs:

• Like 1

attachicon.gifreg.jpg

i thought you were out

Well done stevie and lads,great to see old scruffy out and about,always had a soft spot for her,shes as game as a pebble :thumbs:

big,e would throw that pebble into the sea desmondo, lol...

id have payed good money to see her rip a chunk out of his hole :yes::toast:

• Like 2

Well done stevie and lads,great to see old scruffy out and about,always had a soft spot for her,shes as game as a pebble :thumbs:

big,e would throw that pebble into the sea desmondo, lol...

id have payed good money to see her rip a chunk out of his hole :yes::toast:

i could arrange that how much you willing to part with? lol... :icon_eek::icon_eek:

me and old scruffy alright at the moment lol but il tell ya i f***ing squealed like a 2 yr old :icon_redface: when she put her teeth into me arse cheeks it was like some c**t fired a nail gun into ya lol now i know what them poor old hares have to endure :laugh:

• Like 6

me and old scruffy alright at the moment lol but il tell ya i f*****g squealed like a 2 yr old :icon_redface: when she put her teeth into me arse cheeks it was like some c**t fired a nail gun into ya lol now i know what them poor old hares have to endure :laugh:

im still raging i never got a clip that day you and stevie got stuck in the stable door trying to get away from her squeeling like two fat pigs, lol.. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 1