The North Cup

Myself , tommy.c and templeking went out today and decided to make it a bit intresting with a couple of quid in each and a cup to the winner, started the day off taking templeking to our permission the hares were thin on the ground but tommys bitch lucy got a cracking run but lost it in a small wood we moved on late in the afternoon to some of templekings permission were i managed to get my new bitch a 3min run wich ended in the hare and dog out on the rd fs hare escaped templekings reggie dog got a blinder of a run lasting about 3 mins finished the job , all good craic lads and a great day out :thumbs: some pics

post-81213-0-52341000-1384124765.jpg

post-81213-0-14714200-1384124796.jpg

post-81213-0-34350000-1384124825.jpg

post-81213-0-64875200-1384124856.jpg

post-81213-0-00383700-1384124883.jpg

• Like 8

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Myself , tommy.c and templeking went out today and decided to make it a bit intresting with a couple of quid in each and a cup to the winner, started the day off taking templeking to our permission th

north lads at it today again templeking scruffy ran one for 4 min killed it big reggie killed one, ph dogs got some good runs lads had some very good runs,plenty of hares on the ground. well done lad

2 a piece in the cup  

Posted Images

A runs a run good going lad some nice dogs there which way they bread

reggie the dog that killed hare is 3/4 saluki ,lucy is lucas x my old bitch cindy (red dog) scruffy cream bitch barny x judy, and shiann bitch with black muzzle is saluki lurcher x saluki lurcher :thumbs:

• Like 1