Out Pike Fishing In The Morning

Well lads time has come to do some pike fishing on my local syndicate water. It's about 35acres and only a stone throw away from my house. I have fished it for carp for many years and seen the odd pike getting caught on boilie but not seen any proper pike anglers having a go. I know there are pike in there to over 25lb as my dad landed one last year..

I'm all geared up for it so we will see how it goes.. hopefully won't blank ... wish me luck.....

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Speaking to a few lads in other area's they are saying the pike fishing is'nt the same as usual yet, maybe we need it to get a bit colder, it feels to me that were a month behind with the weather, so really it's only the first week of november but it should get proper cold in a week or two then we will see some decent pike, saying that i have heard of a forty and a couple of thirty's of chew, neville f :notworthy: has supposed to of had a 34lber and nathan edgell has had a new river pb of 34lb i think, the pics were great, proper crocs :laugh: i'd shit myself :laugh: so anyway let's get out there and catch them big mother's. :toast::thumbs: