Lucas X Crow

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

looks a good dog from what I seen on youtube and im sure the man cant control where every single pup ends up no stud dog owner can. its the usual crabbing from jealous people genuine dog men wish othe

The difference is gorger dedicates his life to his dogs and does the buisness both in ireland and england,fairplay to the man!!!

My dad was into coursing before the ban, it's how I got introduced into dogs at an early age. Once I got older and saw all the back stabbing, good mates turning into sworn enemies, I gave it a wide bi

There are alot of the Lucas off spring out there and from what i know are doing well. At the end of the day when his name comes p weather hes liked or not at least he is in someones mind and to me that speaks volumes as to those who dont like him probably wish they were in their kennel JMO :)

Nans if start at 9 am in ardee for a hunt you haven't a hope men sitting in the dark for 1st lite its like the charge of the light brigade as dawn breaks lol

forgot to say were on are way back at 9. :tongue2: was just going to give nosey ballx a run