right I hold my hands up for the previous sfs thread just swapped the theoben for a custom sfs cs500 97k stage 2 and it shoots like silk it really is a dream to shoot think I got a brilliant deal out of it chuffed to bits and didn't have to wait 8 weeks for it had to drive to brum mind but well worth it so all in all cost me 200quid for the gun BARGAIN

Edited by andy97

Hi Andy....I was in there this morning and had a long chat with both Tony & Sol - really nice blokes...ended up ordering an imp and bought my girlfriend an Ultra SE....I also think I got a good deal...although it was an expensive chat ....... :-).

Cheers

Tim

• Like 1

I think so 2 mate couldn't believe my luck mate when I pulled up and he got it out he said he was board of it he was going to swap it for a bsa xl then I put the theoben forward and the rest is history came home a very happy man

Hi Andy....I was in there this morning and had a long chat with both Tony & Sol - really nice blokes...ended up ordering an imp and bought my girlfriend an Ultra SE....I also think I got a good deal...although it was an expensive chat ....... :-).

Cheers

Tim

2 great choices of rifle Tim.

I own both and really rate them both.

The Imp is a nice short carbine hunter, ideal from vehicles or hide shooting, but just as at home around a farm building or even on a HFT course knocking over targets for fun.

Its very accurate even out to the longer ranges of a sub 12 air rifle (55 yards) and its is surprisingly quiet for a recoiling rifle.

The Ultra belongs to my wife who shoots it at HFT. It is my favorite PCP and i put it over my HW100KT. Its a stunning little rifle and ideal for juniors, ladies or adults. yet again its very accurate once matched with the right pellet.

I was out last night with an almost £800 PCP belonging to someone else and I would of put the Ultra over it within 10 minutes of seeing this more expensive rifle perform in the rifle.

I think your GF is going to be very happy with her buy.

Si.

A nice rifle that you have there mate.

It should serve you well for a very long time.

Si.

cheers mate ye its very nice mate just need to go and get some mounts now as I forgot the theoben ones are stuck on the gun so couldn't even put any scope on it itching to get out with it now

The Imp is a nice short carbine hunter, ideal from vehicles or hide shooting, but just as at home around a farm building or even on a HFT course knocking over targets for fun.

I think your GF is going to be very happy with her buy.

Si.

Thanks Si, although what do you mean she'll be happy with her buy....it was my credit card :-) :-).

I wasn't sure about he single shot version, but she really liked it - I would of had the multishot myself...at the end of the day it was her choice and it gives me a nice rifle if I want to try HFT.

Can't wait to put it up against my own HW100KT :-)

Re the Imp - wanted a decent springer so chose that one based on all reviews...nearly went for a 95, but the Imp won out.

Cheers

Tim

Edited by Tim_B