My Jack Russle

WC I've always enjoyed your posts and enjoy seing the pics of your days out and I hope you to continue to post . And here's the " BUT" you've made a lot of biased sweeping generalisations about black dogs and black dog owners that I disagree with !

Edited by marshman
  • Like 3

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Terriers !!!!!! Ive never scorned any mans or condemed the way or what they work them on as i started with mongrels and my jouney has took me through many learning curves. Seen scruffy littl

Here's patch! What do you think?

. Have to disagree Seen all shapes all sizes do the. Jobs reqired. Makes not one differance what they look like what colour and who bred them if the work the work looks dont come into it

Posted Images

There are black dogs and there are black fells if you dont know now you will never know !!!!!!!

who me, I'll never know the difference gte or WC will never know ? Lol
. Wasn't aimed at any one in particular bud
I was gonna say don't ask me mate lol?. People categorising a breed of dog and the type of owners just causes arguments . Judge a dog and he's owner by the content of he's character not by its colour of its fur !
  • Like 5

Some very interesting reading on this thread. Being a professional dog trainer naturally I am quite critical when I see other peoples dogs.

I was invited out by WC on two occasions to see his terriers work as a friend of mine was singing his praises. I have to say I was very impressed with what I saw. They worked as a team and worked the cover flushing rabbits for the lurchers. They were very controlled and when the ferrets were produced they where catching the rabbits as they came out the holes.

WC knows his stuff and is a nice guy willing to help people learn there sport but after meeting him I am sure he can back up what he says too.

I think we are all a bit precious about what we do and like to think our dogs, birds and ferrets are the best in the world, in real terms we are all continually learning from our animals and if we are lucky and consistent our animals will learn from us.

Enjoy your sport and if you don't understand something that someone else does don't scoff get out with them and 9 out of 10 times you will learn something of worth.

Happy Hunting

Well Bobby Blowhard thats some sized chip on your shoulder,can't make out if its my deliberate generalisation of black dogs or that you just hate "old fuckers that know f*ck all" to use your words,it seems the generalisation of black dogs upset many on here,( going by the posts),but its ok for you lot to generalise your comments on my chosen dogs ,I have always said 95% of plummers are pets,something I still standby.The main difference as I see it is that I've actually worked many terriers of all colours and types,so therefore have the experience you sadly fail to see the pro's and con's in each breed type,it is the size of the heart and drive in the dog,not its colour or type.I have never said that my dogs are the best or my permission is any better than the next mans so twist my words if you must to try and get a rise from the "trolls" that seem to follow your every post,as for the above pinned post,that was none of my doing or the original post being locked down,in fact I still have no idea of the outcome,GTE and myself discussed going down but once you were there then it was sorted.I only talk down to kn*bheads that try to be either funny or critisise just to be popular with other kids ,this is not facebook,its a hunting forum and we should "all" be a bit more courteous rather than look to deliberately "TROLL" a post.Now for your biggest crime,I am not a scouser or a teller of tall tales,hence my pics to add credibility to all my posts or threads,(unlike B.S.) I am according to scouser's a "WOOLY BACK" LOL's,I could argue the toss with you for ever about the sh*te you twisted my posts into but its all getting a bit boring again and tit for tat,just remember I have many good friends I stay with in wales and people meet in the most unusal places,WM

• Like 1

Well Bobby Blowhard thats some sized chip on your shoulder,can't make out if its my deliberate generalisation of black dogs or that you just hate "old fuckers that know f*ck all" to use your words,it seems the generalisation of black dogs upset many on here,( going by the posts),but its ok for you lot to generalise your comments on my chosen dogs ,I have always said 95% of plummers are pets,something I still standby.The main difference as I see it is that I've actually worked many terriers of all colours and types,so therefore have the experience you sadly fail to see the pro's and con's in each breed type,it is the size of the heart and drive in the dog,not its colour or type.I have never said that my dogs are the best or my permission is any better than the next mans so twist my words if you must to try and get a rise from the "trolls" that seem to follow your every post,as for the above pinned post,that was none of my doing or the original post being locked down,in fact I still have no idea of the outcome,GTE and myself discussed going down but once you were there then it was sorted.I only talk down to kn*bheads that try to be either funny or critisise just to be popular with other kids ,this is not facebook,its a hunting forum and we should "all" be a bit more courteous rather than look to deliberately "TROLL" a post.Now for your biggest crime,I am not a scouser or a teller of tall tales,hence my pics to add credibility to all my posts or threads,(unlike B.S.) I am according to scouser's a "WOOLY BACK" LOL's,I could argue the toss with you for ever about the sh*te you twisted my posts into but its all getting a bit boring again and tit for tat,just remember I have many good friends I stay with in wales and people meet in the most unusal places,WM

Brian, i can call you that can I?theres no chip on my shoulder pal :laugh: and your right,people meet in unusual places,its a small island-atb ;)

• Like 1

Terriers !!!!!! Ive never scorned any mans or condemed the way or what they work them on as i started with mongrels and my jouney has took me through many learning curves. Seen scruffy little bags of shite go to ground with the heart of a lion seen the same qiver and shiver and fail seen prize looking show stuff graft and fail too you just can not judge a book by its cover nor read into internet threds Enjoy your terriers and your sport Every man and his dogs are differant. Be a boring world if they werent

• Like 11

I wasnt going to comment on this thread again WM but to be honest your pics dont impress me or prove f**k all to me! And when you blocked me before i could answer your pm i lost any respect i had for you old boy! And yes i hope we do meet soon WM so you can prove me wrong, till then your an old loud mouth, keyboard warrior who knows the f***ing lot, see you soon taid! :thumbs:

• Like 1

I wasnt going to comment on this thread again WM but to be honest your pics dont impress me or prove f**k all to me! And when you blocked me before i could answer your pm i lost any respect i had for you old boy! And yes i hope we do meet soon WM so you can prove me wrong, till then your an old loud mouth, keyboard warrior who knows the f*****g lot, see you soon taid! :thumbs:
. Grandad lol
  • Like 1

Bellendsupercockhead,I hope your better at physical violence than terrierwork,big words will not make up for your lack of fieldcraft,my pics are put up to show the day out and add the obvious credibility to any words in the post,without pics then its just a fictional story,it also gives me a reminder when looking back in albums of the great days out and the dogs I've owned,I enjoy my every minute in the field and there are many lads in them pics that are sadly no longer with us,memories can soon be forgotten but pictures tell a thousand words in an instant,we've all met bar-room boasters that can tell a tale or two and country life is full of them but there are not many that can walk the walk,people only see the man stood in front of them and an old man cannot be taken seriously in a pub talking about "the old days" without a few pics to back it up,I wished I'd taken more pics in the past to look back on and they are not there to boast about but like your family pics they are there to enjoy,there are many on these sites that are bound by the rigours of work and providing for their families that can only get out once a week or even less that enjoy a post with pics as a form of escapism from their daily drudge,I used to look forward to the old "shooting News" back in the day myself and reading about the likes of "phil lloyd,etc" sometimes got me through a tedious shift and I enjoyed some of the many excellent pics that went with them,if you're sensible and operate within the thin legal ways left to hunt then taking pics are in no way a detriment to our sport,anti's or the rspca will find fault in any pic or post so running scared of it will only make these sites very poor places to visit,you only have to look at the amount of lads that have stopped posting and the amount of lads that have left due to deliberate targetting by "TROLLS" or anti's,here's a few pics well Pre-ban and dogs long gone as are some of the people,WM

5 foxes in 10 mins from a railway embankment and a mate long since dead

bonfire night,a dig that dragged on till 7-30pm,missed taking the kids to a display

December morning,early 80's,6 fox out of round bales,5 bolted and shot,1 dragged out eventually

end of dig,fox shot and removed for the pups

one of my first proper dogs,catch anything and taught me much more than I ever taught him

A litter of pups bred for the "Cheshire forest hunt" of my bitch "Rollo"

my mate "EDDIE" and his old bitch "Diasy" met him when he wanted a stud off my russell dog,mid 80's,a proper ugly long backed dog,I refused unless it would go to ground and be dug to,which he told me it did,so we done no more but jumped in my van and shot to the nearest earth I thought may hold,"charlie boy was at home" and so began a friendship I still have to this day but sadly due to ill health he no longer gets out.

A long standing mate from the 70's,head keeper in the highlands and a place I love to go.

I have gone easy on the pics moderators but if you feel there is anything too much then remove them,most have been posted before,WM

• Like 2

Bellendsupercockhead,I hope your better at physical violence than terrierwork,big words will not make up for your lack of fieldcraft,my pics are put up to show the day out and add the obvious credibility to any words in the post,without pics then its just a fictional story,it also gives me a reminder when looking back in albums of the great days out and the dogs I've owned,I enjoy my every minute in the field and there are many lads in them pics that are sadly no longer with us,memories can soon be forgotten but pictures tell a thousand words in an instant,we've all met bar-room boasters that can tell a tale or two and country life is full of them but there are not many that can walk the walk,people only see the man stood in front of them and an old man cannot be taken seriously in a pub talking about "the old days" without a few pics to back it up,I wished I'd taken more pics in the past to look back on and they are not there to boast about but like your family pics they are there to enjoy,there are many on these sites that are bound by the rigours of work and providing for their families that can only get out once a week or even less that enjoy a post with pics as a form of escapism from their daily drudge,I used to look forward to the old "shooting News" back in the day myself and reading about the likes of "phil lloyd,etc" sometimes got me through a tedious shift and I enjoyed some of the many excellent pics that went with them,if you're sensible and operate within the thin legal ways left to hunt then taking pics are in no way a detriment to our sport,anti's or the rspca will find fault in any pic or post so running scared of it will only make these sites very poor places to visit,you only have to look at the amount of lads that have stopped posting and the amount of lads that have left due to deliberate targetting by "TROLLS" or anti's,here's a few pics well Pre-ban and dogs long gone as are some of the people,WM

attachicon.gifscans 024.jpg

5 foxes in 10 mins from a railway embankment and a mate long since dead

attachicon.gifscans 017.jpg

bonfire night,a dig that dragged on till 7-30pm,missed taking the kids to a display

attachicon.gifscans 014.jpg

December morning,early 80's,6 fox out of round bales,5 bolted and shot,1 dragged out eventually

attachicon.gifscans 023.jpg

end of dig,fox shot and removed for the pups

attachicon.gifscans 028.jpg

one of my first proper dogs,catch anything and taught me much more than I ever taught him

attachicon.gifscans.jpg

A litter of pups bred for the "Cheshire forest hunt" of my bitch "Rollo"

attachicon.gifZIPPY and I 030.jpg

my mate "EDDIE" and his old bitch "Diasy" met him when he wanted a stud off my russell dog,mid 80's,a proper ugly long backed dog,I refused unless it would go to ground and be dug to,which he told me it did,so we done no more but jumped in my van and shot to the nearest earth I thought may hold,"charlie boy was at home" and so began a friendship I still have to this day but sadly due to ill health he no longer gets out.

attachicon.gifZIPPY and I 034.jpg

A long standing mate from the 70's,head keeper in the highlands and a place I love to go.

I have gone easy on the pics moderators but if you feel there is anything too much then remove them,most have been posted before,WM

no one is questioning wether you have done abit-its the way you come across-arguing/making feeble threats with members half your age fishing for a fight?i have seen your face last season-next time we meet i will come up and introduce myself to you :yes: put this to bed ;) until then-HAPPY HUNTING.ps some nice looking russells on them pics.