Irish Fly

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nans why are u so worried ab out what price some men are willing to pay for lurchers or pups no one is putting a gun to their head if they couldn't afford them they wouldn't buy them if u don't wana p

lads it nice to b nice dont get d topic close because all d lads on here get on verry well with each other and it nice to see that and any lads that want to put up races are welcome hunting is a spo

Posted Images

Jimmy not getting involed in this but if u want to c my dogs run just ask iv nothing to hide but i rather some told me wat they really though than talking crap to me to keep me sweet and the south mens dogs would not be on cam if lt wasent there theres another bit of truth tm young dog not a bad one thats for sure

ffs lads wise up the only thing gonna happen here is LT topic get locked and a lot time wasted putting good clip,s up. there are plenty of lads who enjoy the clip,s some who for there own reason,s don't that's up to them that's what the site is well known. please don't keep the sniping going as some lads like to see the topic disappear why well you,ll have to ask them. :thumbs: ps keep the clip,s coming tiger me an nancy out tomorrow if the frost not to bad but I haven't got round to buying a good camera yet maybe next year.lol :laugh:

What makes that dog a very good dog???? l must have been watching something else.Why temple king always getting called out he said what he seen didnt crab the dog once.

incy it could be worse they could be calling him for a :boxing: match ffs they were more than likely on the :drink: you know what it,s like on here towards the weekend . :D:D ps I think they keep calling TK out because he,s got so much permission maybe there looking somewere to back track onto. :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

out today only got one run, lot hares missing of the ground

phoned that farmer there.he says somebody lamping thm hares :censored: foox me lamping hares.they must have tried these mutts daytime and they arnt doing it.not a bit of wonder the hares are missing .

only home from work now an missed the crack on here 2 day lol.i enjoy the clips that l.t puts on well done steven :thumbs: . i watch the clip of the dog last night an made a coment.an i did not go down well with some men,i got a phone call this morn about this ,lets say it was not nice,so when it comes to this when you make a opinion on a dog or run,its ment to be a sport an a bit of crack,this is the last post i will make on this topic,keep the clips coming l.t, ;) .but its a sad day when you cant voice your own views with out getting hassell about it,atb t.k. :bye:

• Like 4

this is a great topic lads and it would be a shame to see the clips come to an end over a bit of bitching , constructive critisism is fair enough but the crabbing is what is ruining it . every1 is entitled to their opinion and mine personally i thought the pup done well young dog seasoned hare . the fact is their is not 1 lad on here that can say their dog or legends of dogs killed every hare that they slipped on esp this time of yr they all had to learn and start somewhere . fair play to the camera man and the dogs owner for posting and allowing the clip on here

• Like 1

Don't let them put yea off theirs topics on here over 100 pages they got locked.Keep it up its getting to them yea got lots of stick when yea were not on here same people that were ringing telling stories :thumbs:

its not getting to anyone fairplay to the man for putting clips up but if you dont like peoples opinion s then why bother putting them up :hmm:

lot people got ban of here just for having an opinion, somebody stick a clip up ffs tv shite the night

remember that little cxxt with the barcode mustache think he packed the dogs in .

• Like 1