Here I have my litter of pups for sale 7week 2days old today and are very healthy wormed to date dewclared very lively pups

Dam is 25 1/2 tts bull deerhound greyhound is in my pic

Sire is 26 tts beddy bull greyhound both parents can be seen both 100% worker mother won the uplands bitches champion and I have trouble uploading pics genuine people only there are 4bitches and 3 dogs left £150 cheers for lookin if any 1 wants pics pm me and al send them by fone thanks very much

If people are willing to travel for pups and are thinking fuel costs are too much ah give taggy some fuel expenses back just if thts what putting yous off the traveling cheers guna get sum recent pics of pups what are left thanks for looking

If your having 2 your mates having 2 and johnygray having 1 that leaves five left? Anyway wish you alb rehoming them we all learn from are mistakes. Would help if you put some pics up

You tryna be a smart arse bazil Johngray didn't say he want 1 my dog had 11 pups taggy bort 1 my pal bort 2 awas guna keep two but only 1 now coz am getting a goshawk in = 7 4 bitches 3 dogs and al get sum pics up tomorrow lads blitz86 just received pics off me of my dog on the job but can't put thm on here

• Like 1

If your having 2 your mates having 2 and johnygray having 1 that leaves five left? Anyway wish you alb rehoming them we all learn from are mistakes. Would help if you put some pics up

never said im having one Nobhead!!! just got myself a pup thanks!

The dams a nice bitch to be fair, not keen on the sire tho (not my type of dog) the pups look well hope the all find good homes alb bb

I would of said the other way round. Like the look of the sire not the dam!

• Like 9
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jonesr116
      Haven't been on here in a while and haven't been shooting in a while so I'm deciding so sell some gear and focus on other things.
      Firstly is my BSA lightning tactical xl in .177 comes with hawke hd 3-9x40 scope, one piece mounts and a LED ray gl2 torch with flip up red filter and buffalo river case.
      Only fault with the gun is the front sling swivel is missing.
      I also have a mad dog growler jacket in APG size medium
      A top gun skeet vest size medium
      British army Dpm smock medium-large
      British army issue jungle boots size 11
      Large jack pike shooting hold all
      British army cam net unsure of size but large enough for a personal hide
      I would like to see £130 for the rifle but I'm open to offers for everything together in a bundle
      Collection only for the rifle but the other items I can post and take paypal payments
      I'm in Warminster Wiltshire
      Thanks
    • By cometa300s
         View Advert Bsa r10 se .177 Hello everyone I have forsale my bsa r10 se regulated .177   Reason for selling is I simply don't have the time to get out.   Comes with hawk 3-12x50 sidewinder scopes, bi-pod, solid case,sling plus 2 magazines. Message me if your interested    Advertiser cometa300s Date 15/11/22 Price £550.00 Category Airguns                  

• By Miikee-L
      £450

Complete setup, including
      Bag
      Sling
      Silencer
      Hawke Panorama Scope

Selling due to it being barley used!!! Perfect Condition!!!

message me on here. Located in the West Midlands and can travel within reason!

• By maxtich
      Theoben Rapid MK1 hardwood Walnut Ambi stock in excellent condition.
      Sold Posted In mainland U.K
      On Hold

• By stoaty
      View Advert Lyn lewiington v mached hw97k 177 SOLD
      SOLD Decided to sell my hw97 it's been tuned by Lyn lewiington stunning bit of kit  . Pick up only. for bare gun willing to part ex it for a nice 177 hw100 STH Wales
      Stoaty
      Advertiser stoaty Date 14/09/21 P Category Airguns