Good Few Runs Today

we had a good bit of craic today i had owen o mahoney and his mate rory up we had good craic we seen over 20 hares we 7 good races my own banjo bitch killed 3 out 3 single, owns big red and white bitch killed 1 out 1, he got another good run for his black and tan bitch she ran hare well but was unlucky not to kill it, my nephews young dog ran a hare well but again was unlucky not to kill it, and my friend jimmy d bitch killed 1, we had good laugh, only down side was we got soaked wet im still trying to dry out by the fire :laugh::laugh:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

her father is a dog called juke which cyril moore breed irish lady breeding, her mother is bitch called chanel john the farmer bred her, she is a wizz banger with plenty of wind and good killer, cant

well done bannerman the whizzbanger knocking them over you im just back in myself only seen 1 and it bit the dust not a great run e3as kilt very quick.

Just back banner man yer bitch ran very well thing I need to up the pace with mine :yes:good day out pity about the rain .Yerself and yer mates are good company no messing straight men Them pups of t

nice one bannerman what way your bitch bred

her father is a dog called juke which cyril moore breed irish lady breeding, her mother is bitch called chanel john the farmer bred her, she is a wizz banger with plenty of wind and good killer, cant beat a good whizz banger banter :laugh::laugh::thumbs:

• Like 2

Is that the red and white bitch banner man was out myself we only got the one and had a few good spins as well pups went all right gard near got me red handed in the middle of a bit sode field just about to kick a hare out of the seat had to watch it run down the field near killed me well done for to day

we had a good bit of craic today i had owen o mahoney and his mate rory up we had good craic we seen over 20 hares we 7 good races my own banjo bitch killed 3 out 3 single, owns big red and white bitch killed 1 out 1, he got another good run for his black and tan bitch she ran hare well but was unlucky not to kill it, my nephews young dog ran a hare well but again was unlucky not to kill it, and my friend jimmy d bitch killed 1, we had good laugh, only down side was we got soaked wet im still trying to dry out by the fire :laugh::laugh:

Just back banner man yer bitch ran very well thing I need to up the pace with mine :yes:good day out pity about the rain .Yerself and yer mates are good company no messing straight men :thumbs: Them pups of tiger are real nice pups all yer dogs look well .IL return the favour in a couple of weeks :thumbs:

• Like 2

Just back banner man yer bitch ran very well thing I need to up the pace with mine :yes:good day out pity about the rain .Yerself and yer mates are good company no messing straight men :thumbs: Them pups of tiger are real nice pups all yer dogs look well .IL return the favour in a couple of weeks :thumbs:

it was good bit of craic own, your welcome up any time :thumbs:

Is that the red and white bitch banner man was out myself we only got the one and had a few good spins as well pups went all right gard near got me red handed in the middle of a bit sode field just about to kick a hare out of the seat had to watch it run down the field near killed me well done for to day

ya brendy thats her alright, you done well brendy as long as your getting the runs thats the main thing :thumbs:

was out again today in portlaise with peter mc carty on nice seeded land we had a good day i killed 2 out 2 with the banjo bitch, peter killed 1 out 2 with her sister, got soaked again il have to start bringing the water proof gear :laugh::laugh: , any body ealse out today?? if so how do ye think the hares are running??

was out again today in portlaise with peter mc carty on nice seeded land we had a good day i killed 2 out 2 with the banjo bitch, peter killed 1 out 2 with her sister, got soaked again il have to start bringing the water proof gear :laugh::laugh: , any body ealse out today?? if so how do ye think the hares are running??

shite :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::cray::cray::tongue2::tongue2:

• Like 1