Good Few Races Today

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

got ten races kill5 garfeild man on the day ran 3 kill3 tm ran 3 kill1 bally boy ran3 kill 1 I ran1 miss1 all on cam

lads don't fcuk the mans topic up he put,s a lot of time in getting clip,s on dvd then on to here. you would think there was an agenda against watching the dog,s run give the topic a chance to get goi

lol i like around my feet now a days,but if it ends up 2 miles at the end of a run ,its great to have a dog that can stick that ,thats what i like as well

Thanks ,i will follow up the lead and see where i get,i was at your dads funeral where i met peter and dermot and another guy called paul from clogher head,sadly i could,nt make the grave or the afters,i knew your dad,not as well as the other two,a good man,a straight talker and a great man to keep a dog in great condition,thanks again.

Derek.

Thanks ,i will follow up the lead and see where i get,i was at your dads funeral where i met peter and dermot and another guy called paul from clogher head,sadly i could,nt make the grave or the afters,i knew your dad,not as well as the other two,a good man,a straight talker and a great man to keep a dog in great condition,thanks again.

Derek.

I must call out to paul in clogher see does he now anythink if I hear dreck let you now

Been in touch with pip,s wife,yes he is in a nursing home in Swords,he is in the second stage of dementia,away with the fairys,she told me to prepare myself if i visit him as he is not what he used to be,he is in there since the first of january of this year,got a mobile number for Dermot aswell,so thanks to all for your help. good hunting to you all.

Derek.