out for a shine last night with the pup and me gun

Guest elstudro1986

got some bad news for all of yous lads the charge sheets will be getting posted tomorrow need to go over mothers and use the scanner

so watch this space

........................of course the will laddio :whistling: :whistling:

dont dig ye sen a bigger hole..............you already have no credibilty whatsoever.....

why dont you join the CBEEBIES forum.....where your tales will believed by the under 5 year olds

........................................" are you sitting comfortably children?........now let me begin.............." :feck:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, I've met guys like this one before, they fill you full of all kinds of BS just to loosen your undergarments. When your young and impressionable you fall for it. You follow them home only to find that all the BS doesn't make up for the fact that they have a very small manhood :yes: . So maybe this fellow is spinning his yarn in order to appear more macho and as such compensate for having a very small member :haha: .

Now, I've met guys like this one before, they fill you full of all kinds of BS just to loosen your undergarments. When your young and impressionable you fall for it. You follow them home only to find that all the BS doesn't make up for the fact that they have a very small manhood :yes: . So maybe this fellow is spinning his yarn in order to appear more macho and as such compensate for having a very small member :haha: .

Sounds like your teenage years were promiscuous :D

Sounds like your teenage years were promiscuous :D

Are you questioning my virtue sir?

well the poor lad .did you get to keep your rabbits or did you not have enough hands free to carry them with all the other shite you were carrying?bet you wish you had never started this topic now you tosser