Stoeger X20 Suppressor ???

Does anyone have any experience with this gun I am looking to buy my first air rifle for some rabbits that I have permission to shoot and have a limited budget so this stoeger fits within my budget just want any feedback on whether it will be any good or not

• Like 1

I have the X10 and as far as i know the X20 is pritty much the same but with a better suppressor. I personally hate the rifle i could never get a decent group at 25 yards and after a year the spring has broken. The X20 might be better but sadly i wouldn't buy another Stoeger ever again. Keep in mind though that's only my experience, someone else might have a better experience. If i was you, i'd keep saving and get a Weihrauch or if you don't want to wait then buy a BSA Lightning. Hope that helps a bit. :thumbs:

Edited by Max Yells-James
  • Like 1

My friend has the Stoeger X20 and it was quieter than my Daystate Air Ranger with Weihrauch moderator fitted :icon_eek:

However, he also agrees, anything above 20-25 yards, and there's no chance of a decent group....

Save up a little longer and get something worthwhile :victory:

I have the X10 and as far as i know the X20 is pritty much the same but with a better suppressor. I personally hate the rifle i could never get a decent group at 25 yards and after a year the spring has broken. The X20 might be better but sadly i wouldn't buy another Stoeger ever again. Keep in mind though that's only my experience, someone else might have a better experience. If i was you, i'd keep saving and get a Weihrauch or if you don't want to wait then buy a BSA Lightning. Hope that helps a bit. :thumbs:

Very good apart from the recommendation on the BSA Lightning, get an HW95 or 99 instead, same sort of money, much better quality!

• Like 1

Very good apart from the recommendation on the BSA Lightning, get an HW95 or 99 instead, same sort of money, much better quality!

Suppose so, but i have never owned a HW95 or 99 so i wouldn't know what there like, that's why i didn't recommend them but i did say "Weihrauch" though.

99 over the lightning anyday!

ive had 3 lightnings (1 xl) 4 supersports 2 hw99s and 1 hw95k

weihrauch over bsa anyday! in the springer department anyway,

(pcp department is too close to call. the ultra and scorpion SE's and the r-10 give the hw100 a good run for there money- its a close call.)

but lightning vs 99 ... its a no-brainer! hw every time !!

• Like 1

I had a x20 last year and I found it not 2 bad for a first air rifle tbh but I am going to save up and get a better one never had a problem with it over the time I have had it. If your just getting into shooting a would recommend it if you don't want to spend a lot of money for one as for the range a was hitting rabbits at 30-40 meters without a problem hope this helps

haven't read all the comments so sorry if i repeat anything someone has already written. i Have an x20s and its ok, you get decent groups at 25 yards but difficult after that it has two main problems holding it back.

1. The recoil, it kicks bad and unlike some rifles iv'e shot the recoil doesn't feel like it comes straight back into the shoulder. perfect the artillery hold and stay loose and you wont go far wrong

2. The Trigger, simply awful. its meant to be a two stage unit but the is very little difference in the stages takes a lot of shooting before you feel it.

i'm thinking of selling mine if your interested pm me

• Like 1