• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man and his dogs

Vinni

Good luck tony,vinnie will do you proud!!ps what comps have you entered or won dean aka mr powers?

Posted Images

Saluki fever that's not always the case even though I hear a lot of men saying that lol do you think if you brought a fen dog over here to Ireland on very tight land would he kill a hare would he even catch up to a hare,now I am only going by some of the clips I watched on YouTube of these fen dogs,I could be wrong but I don't think they do noting with long ears over herewere I hunt ie wire ditchs gates hedges stone walls electric but look I could be wrong most of those dogs are suppose top class dogs but might not suit here,same way these dogs over here might not suit fens ???

I under stand were your coming from but a good dog ain't a fen dog they say ther fen dogs because ther slow my vinni come from Ireland his in the semi of r lee cup I'll run him anywhere excet ireland :laugh::laugh::laugh:

except ya CLOWN

Yes mattatak spoke to lad said dakota run a bllinder a man bid him gorger sold her she of the crow. Panther run excellent tp from manchester bid money for her gorger not selling he needs keep some dogs or he won't be out on the land lol

• Like 1

Best of luck in comp tc don't listen to nans pat he never been on the fens he's a terrier man all his days only started coursing a couple of years who in the name of god would go to blackpool coursing I have a friend from blackpool he travels down to the fens to run there nans has only seen pictures of the fens in books lol

• Like 2

Best of luck in comp tc don't listen to nans pat he never been on the fens he's a terrier man all his days only started coursing a couple of years who in the name of god would go to blackpool coursing I have a friend from blackpool he travels down to the fens to run there nans has only seen pictures of the fens in books lol

tell th man the truth.why you sold the dog.as for seeing pictures lol take your bottle glasses of you see f/all .lol