they say things come in three,s

well hows this for a bit of pay back you might even say rabbits revenge :icon_redface:

we had been to a funeral of my mates son who was recently murdered in the gateshead area then on to the wake we had a few drinks to toast the lad on his way after the session i had a bit of a thick head to say the least :sick: and when my mate phoned and asked if we could have a wander i agreed just so the fresh air would clear my head .

i called into the farm house and was told by the farmers wife he was in the dairy milking the cows and would i pop in to see him, so in i went into the milking shed and down into the trench on which both sides cows were in various stages of getting milked . the farmer was talking to me when a black and white cow lifted its tail and shit straight down my neck :o i staggered back in shock an a cow on the other side lifted its tail and guess what pissed all over the front of me :yes: the farmer was in stiches saying he had never laughed :laugh: so much a pity it was at my expense though well he washed me down with the karcher from top tp bottom and i was soaked and nearly sober after that onslought we said our good byes and i went to find my mate who was shooting with his semi ruger auto .22 afer a while i found him and he had a laugh at my predicament as well :censored:

i then spotted a rabbit sitting tight against a hedge row on the left hand side of the hedge my mate rested on the gate post i was watching at the side looking at the rabbit then crack, the bloody shell casing hit me full in the eye i wish now i had stayed at home

at no time did i handle that .22 during this outing as i beleive drink and guns dont mix :thumbdown: be safe lads :thumbs: