Whippet

Taking people as you find them jollyquick seemed a really nice fella, no pressure in buying invited over for cuppa. Chatted to a lad who has a brilliant dog out of this kennel. Hotmeat where would you buy a whippet pup from?

Why not just buy a dog... whos parents ate doing what you want.....without being blinded by the fancy names?....

20131012_155844_RichtoneHDR-1_zpsc157fa9

• Like 5

Best go to someone that only breeds now again and breeds out of good stuff. I have a bitch here that is great worker and does realy realy well at the racing she won few trophys no fancy name,s in breeding got her of a guy on here as a pup people at racing always asking when i breed from her i say when i want a pup myself also got black dog which would put most lurchers to shame when he on something he is of and you just need wait for him come back no fancy name,s in his breeding and i did not pay much for both think it was 160 including petrol for bitch and 150 for dog both have kc papers

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Depends what your after the dog for imo like everything. If you want a working dog get one off parents who are regularly working of you want one to show get one from dogs that win shows etc etc. Ask to see the dogs out working also and get impartial opinions rather than from mates of the breeder.

Jollyquick is a dick, ask him to be honest an tell the truth about who caught the gear in them pics he shows to everybody buying a pup. His dogs are worse than shite,I'm not saying the pups off them are, but the parents do nowt. He breeds for profit and nothing else, and that's a fact, if in doubt ask him....

You not a fan then hm lol

Born to hunt, that whippet you have who are the sire and dam? I gave Danny a bitch which came from down wales she was bigger than an average whippet the same colour as yours I always thought there might of been greyhound in her I had her brother as we'll he made 24tts but would have a go at anything,

Born to hunt, that whippet you have who are the sire and dam? I gave Danny a bitch which came from down wales she was bigger than an average whippet the same colour as yours I always thought there might of been greyhound in her I had her brother as we'll he made 24tts but would have a go at anything,

There's got to be greyhound back in the breeding in lines of whippet throwing 24" dogs surely.

Don't know if the bitch but it's sad when people push the size up like that and Forge the kc papers. Imo people should protect the breed. If they want to increase the size good luck to them but sell them as Longdogs not whippets but then again it's all about the ££££££ with some whippet owners.

• Like 2