Jahti Jakt Classic Suit

ARE very good chief, had one f***ing years now, still comfy and waterproof, good value for money. Only slight critiscism, outer layer will get wet after a few years, but nothing through to you, no doubt this could be solved with one of the material waterproofers available. I like mine and ahave found it to be a good bit of kit. Hope this helps.

when they first came out, they were very popular. became known as the clitoris suit, because every cnut had one!

My jacket gave up the ghost after 2 years of abuse, but never really leaked up until that point though. Worth a punt.

But at this price these take some beating :thumbs:http://www.uttings.co.uk/p112914-snowbee-haldon-breathable-shooting-jacket-khaki-11991/#.UlwfyFCsjlU

Bootsha, how do the sizings shape up? Are they roomy?

I take it youre on about the finland mant jhati?

Yes mate, plenty of room in them i found, they will ask you your height and weight normally before despatch. They are breathable, but also have a full length zip running from armpit to cuff under the sleeve, if your getting warm, just unjip and you'll feel like wearing a bodywarmer only.

• Like 1