New Chicken Farm Permission

Got a new ratting permission the place is littered with them running over the ladies feet when she feeds the chickens an when you flick your lamp on they charge at you little feckers lol had two trips taking over a 100 between me an my mate an there's loads more :-)

Pic of a few shot we got so excited shooting we dint do a pic of them all

post-86764-0-26023500-1381523999_thumb.jpg

post-86764-0-21060000-1381524120.jpg

• Like 2

mind them chicken heads lol..... they tend to pop a head out right where your aiming from time to time.

(get a couple led type things on the go that you can leave by the food long turm...bait wise its 'ohhh spilled a nice little heap right there' bout half a litre to a litre of the chicken feed, then revisit periodically, if no ones about have the odd quick check, you'll see a neet hole where ones been feeding, if you inspect too regular too obviously theyre often watching you and it makes life dificult).

is it your first chicken farm? if it is...

first off, the infestasion is like just sit there all day all night and just keep shooting...eventualy they start to avoid you

next is its nights only, yes they do get wise.

from there you'll find the first few days lamping theyrell be loads about then it'll taper off quickly to the odd one.(leaving lights on all the time reduces that taper off..its always on int it, so it doesnt alert them).

then its night vision time...thats where the fun starts.(there was none about on lamp? whered all these loads of um come from?).

yes they are sharp..and yes they do learn you...or theyre dead.

there'll be a gaurd doodey, she'll follow you around and you'll audably hear here screeming to the others..

on the ground theres like the nobodies all feeding in social groups, about them thre'll be the gaurdien of the group or two 'bigger' local boss's

about them is the 'royal' gaurds lackies lol..you'll see what i mean eventualy, they work for for the big huge fat rat with personal body gaurds.

now the 'queen' as i call her..again when you see the 'beaver' sized things you'll say ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i see now lol..them gaurds will attack you, not might will! when you shoot her.

(her dead is like your at the near ed of getting rid of them).

theres other socable things going on too, like raider squods, 3-5 tht go out reckying, as well as visiting squods..first few time you shoot the scout, the one they elect bu biting um till they go in first lol, out of sight wack um instantly, the rest freek thinking she's eating and all pile in, after that its let the scout 'volentere in and actuly strt eating, they pile in then...(again they suss the scouts getting killed and just observe for why).

the best but not not least...the menacing one's, yes plural, they act singularly, observing untill they know you, then the 'haunting starts', a few clunks to get your attension, then eventualy when they really know you they start getting up point blank and shittin-yu up..and yes it does make you jump a mile.

you'll be glad to nail them!! takes a while.

the best nights are the initial volentere scout bein nailed instantly its out of sight to the others, they com n go periodically.

getting the one that follows you round and warns the others..well nice to get rid of the little shadow, but it is a plus more night.(they eventualy ignore the warner any way lol..)

now the queen nights (on NV) are a weird n wanderful awakening...like wtf is that!! i thought it was a chicken????? they drop lik wet rags lol, but like i said..the her gaurds do and will..come for you, if theres 5 one will run off like a chicken, the others come at yu...so shoot her first and then make sure you hit them hehehehe...yes! its a shitta

thats all at 15 yards max, 2-15 with most at the 5-10 yard mark...watch yu head on a rikoche lol.(3-7 times a week)

(laser on the barrel is very affective after you start getting the pellet jumpers,they wait for you to lift the gun basically, but lasered on the barrel and shooting from the hip..theres no lift is there? suprize!!!!!!!!!!!

next is start on a heavey mid range pellet if in .22, you'll be needing the velocity increase as time goes on, it goes like this 'shiiit! cracking bod shot but it ran away????' nehhh, theyre stamping on the floor and jumping before the pellet gets there, they even screem the place down............lighter pellet and get a NV that you can see the suprise on their face when the pellet arrives early lmao.

does it all sound fiction so far?

keep us informed over the next 6 month lol....

edit..ohhh p.s. the floor isnt the only place, dont forget to check the ceilings the walls the trees lol yu boots lol...yu gun bag they get every where, and i mean everywhere.

(and wait till yu see the little speedy gon zalis types, they are nuts! proper clinical insane lolol).

Edited by ghillies
  • Like 2

is it your first chicken farm? if it is...

first off, the infestasion is like just sit there all day all night and just keep shooting...eventualy they start to avoid you

next is its nights only, yes they do get wise.

from there you'll find the first few days lamping theyrell be loads about then it'll taper off quickly to the odd one.(leaving lights on all the time reduces that taper off..its always on int it, so it doesnt alert them).

then its night vision time...thats where the fun starts.(there was none about on lamp? whered all these loads of um come from?).

yes they are sharp..and yes they do learn you...or theyre dead.

there'll be a gaurd doodey, she'll follow you around and you'll audably hear here screeming to the others..

on the ground theres like the nobodies all feeding in social groups, about them thre'll be the gaurdien of the group or two 'bigger' local boss's

about them is the 'royal' gaurds lackies lol..you'll see what i mean eventualy, they work for for the big huge fat rat with personal body gaurds.

now the 'queen' as i call her..again when you see the 'beaver' sized things you'll say ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i see now lol..them gaurds will attack you, not might will! when you shoot her.

(her dead is like your at the near ed of getting rid of them).

theres other socable things going on too, like raider squods, 3-5 tht go out reckying, as well as visiting squods..first few time you shoot the scout, the one they elect bu biting um till they go in first lol, out of sight wack um instantly, the rest freek thinking she's eating and all pile in, after that its let the scout 'volentere in and actuly strt eating, they pile in then...(again they suss the scouts getting killed and just observe for why).

the best but not not least...the menacing one's, yes plural, they act singularly, observing untill they know you, then the 'haunting starts', a few clunks to get your attension, then eventualy when they really know you they start getting up point blank and shittin-yu up..and yes it does make you jump a mile.

you'll be glad to nail them!! takes a while.

the best nights are the initial volentere scout bein nailed instantly its out of sight to the others, they com n go periodically.

getting the one that follows you round and warns the others..well nice to get rid of the little shadow, but it is a plus more night.(they eventualy ignore the warner any way lol..)

now the queen nights (on NV) are a weird n wanderful awakening...like wtf is that!! i thought it was a chicken????? they drop lik wet rags lol, but like i said..the her gaurds do and will..come for you, if theres 5 one will run off like a chicken, the others come at yu...so shoot her first and then make sure you hit them hehehehe...yes! its a shitta

thats all at 15 yards max, 2-15 with most at the 5-10 yard mark...watch yu head on a rikoche lol.(3-7 times a week)

(laser on the barrel is very affective after you start getting the pellet jumpers,they wait for you to lift the gun basically, but lasered on the barrel and shooting from the hip..theres no lift is there? suprize!!!!!!!!!!!

next is start on a heavey mid range pellet if in .22, you'll be needing the velocity increase as time goes on, it goes like this 'shiiit! cracking bod shot but it ran away????' nehhh, theyre stamping on the floor and jumping before the pellet gets there, they even screem the place down............lighter pellet and get a NV that you can see the suprise on their face when the pellet arrives early lmao.

does it all sound fiction so far?

keep us informed over the next 6 month lol....

edit..ohhh p.s. the floor isnt the only place, dont forget to check the ceilings the walls the trees lol yu boots lol...yu gun bag they get every where, and i mean everywhere.

(and wait till yu see the little speedy gon zalis types, they are nuts! proper clinical insane lolol).

f**k me your better planned than the British army haha

Good few tips on there mate

Atb Tom ;)

a 3 month intencive sesion mate lol, i came in after they were too shy from the and i quote ''we couldnt beleive it we when got the place, there was three of us going down every day time, they were crawling up the trees and every where'' the bloke wasnt known for exsagerasion eather, more like the understatement of the year lol.

started on 20-30's every night....its a bit boring when i gets to 3 hours for three, then a night on each chaising down the last of them, but his egg yeid went from having a few short to a shed full.. he was well happy lol.

i will say..you wont beleive the little evil edners lolol, its like lord of the fly's but organised. when your there every night you get know really quick. (one of the spookers was shitting me up for just short of two month, i nailed that doodey good n proper when i eventualy found its veiw point 10 feet up and about a foot to the left of where i looked everynight, it new exactly where i went and what i did.)

there'll be a couple stray cats about watching you too, leave them be because they clean up the ones you cant find at the end of the night.(looks a sight finding them fur n bone piles, upsets the owners too because from he's a god send its 'left dead ones all over the place'..theres a hint.)

ooo forgot to mension, at some point in the night the chicken shit stench will get through overalls...so get a good outer layer, 4 hours is a breach the layer and you smell sort of chicken farmery lol...3 its in the outer layer. (wash it as soon as you get in)

Edited by ghillies
  • Like 1

a 3 month intencive sesion mate lol, i came in after they were too shy from the and i quote ''we couldnt beleive it we when got the place, there was three of us going down every day time, they were crawling up the trees and every where'' the bloke wasnt known for exsagerasion eather, more like the understatement of the year lol.

started on 20-30's every night....its a bit boring when i gets to 3 hours for three, then a night on each chaising down the last of them, but his egg yeid went from having a few short to a shed full.. he was well happy lol.

i will say..you wont beleive the little evil edners lolol, its like lord of the fly's but organised. when your there every night you get know really quick. (one of the spookers was shitting me up for just short of two month, i nailed that doodey good n proper when i eventualy found its veiw point 10 feet up and about a foot to the left of where i looked everynight, it new exactly where i went and what i did.)

there'll be a couple stray cats about watching you too, leave them be because they clean up the ones you cant find at the end of the night.(looks a sight finding them fur n bone piles, upsets the owners too because from he's a god send its 'left dead ones all over the place'..theres a hint.)

ooo forgot to mension, at some point in the night the chicken shit stench will get through overalls...so get a good outer layer, 4 hours is a breach the layer and you smell sort of chicken farmery lol...3 its in the outer layer. (wash it as soon as you get in)

Haha yeah you done a good job there by he sounds of things

And your right about chicken shit it is a bugger to get out of the nostrils Haha ;)