What A Day Rainig (Pigeons)

hi all got a invite off les gedge to go pigeon shooting today (ferretings my cup of tea) i have only started pigeon shooting this year (not very good but learning ) anyhow we got to his permision about 10 45 weather overcast les showed me how to set the decoys out i got all set up and les went to the far side of the field it wasn't long before the pigeons started to decoy to my pattern but it took a while for me to get going (missing) les was banging away pigeons dropping like stones i saw him have a couple of doubles lucky sod about 2pm the rain came

so i packed up total 27 les was still going at em wet through (dedication) i waited till about 2 45pm when les called me over we tallied up 71 ferals 26 woodys 4 crows +1 jackdor 102 what a day forgot to mention les was shooting steel carts as his cousin feeds them to his birds of prey the ones i shot will be ferret food so nothing wasted another bonus he gave me his spare pigeon magnet yahoo.gifyahoo.gif

post-1987-0-83761800-1381341444.jpgpost-1987-0-64428600-1381341501.jpg