Fiberglass Poles Wanted

TRy nelson mate if that's j Baird from Alexandria give him a wide berth

i never had a problem with him good quality poles an delivered on time :thumbs:

good quality poles are 10mm, jbs are 8mm.

Y.I.S Leeview

all the better if your carrying lot of them. they go into the ground easy an i wouldnt like to be handling the rabbit that breaks one them :thumbs:

Y.I.S Leeview

Leeview 2mm is not going to make any difference , they are good quality poles.

Edited by Karl Daw
  • Like 1
Guest scramble

Y.I.S Leeview

I beg to differ there Karl, ive tried 8mm 9mm and 9.5mm all my nets are rigged with 10mm poles. 8mm poles are far too thin and bend like crazy.

Try NELS0N on here, his poles are 10mm with good grommets and caps and he sells them cheaper than that idiot from JBS. :yes:

• Like 3

Y.I.S Leeview

I beg to differ there Karl, ive tried 8mm 9mm and 9.5mm all my nets are rigged with 10mm poles. 8mm poles are far too thin and bend like crazy.

Try NELS0N on here, his poles are 10mm with good grommets and caps and he sells them cheaper than that idiot from JBS. :yes:

All got our own view scramble never had a problem myself they don't bend like "crazy" just because you or some other people don't like someone ie jbs keep your views to yourself people like you piss me off your the idiot.

Guest scramble

Y.I.S Leeview

All got our own view scramble never had a problem myself they don't bend like "crazy" just because you or some other people don't like someone ie jbs keep your views to yourself people like you piss me off your the idiot.

Listen fella, ive not made a comment towards you so save your bullshit for the school yard im not interested. 8mm poles are to thin. they'll do a job but not any where near as good as 10mm. FACT.

• Like 2

Y.I.S Leeview

Listen fella, ive not made a comment towards you so save your bullshit for the school yard im not interested. 8mm poles are to thin. they'll do a job but not any where near as good as 10mm. FACT.

Piss off fella i know you didnt but it pisses me off people slating people as they have heard this and that from someone else , as for the school yard sod off and get back to class and Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Right before any one can make a valid comment about anything they have to know what they are talking about. To know what you are talking about you have to have been able to compare like for like. I will tell you now JBS nets knows as much about longnetting as my grandson. He uses the minimum acceptable quality to gain the maximum profit. To be honest his nets are shite.

He does not use enough poles on the nets, 8mm poles are unacceptable for a quick set net. FFS he only supplies 8 poles for a 50 yard net when there should be at least 11. 8mm poles bend like a fishing rod I know it's only 2 mm but it does make a differance. The problem is someone buys a net and they catch a few rabbits in the net and think they are fecking experts. When in truth the only thing they actually know is they have caught a few rabbits with some kit. They don't know why or how they caught them just that they have. They are happy with the results, but because they know no better they do not understand how a good piece of kit can make things easier/ better for them.

JBS sells nets, fact. Are there better nets out there than JBS? Without a doubt YES!

TC.

• Like 2

the 8mm poles i got dont bend like a fishing rod but im no expert. the op is asking about poles dont think he looking a rigged quickset. i didnt know james baird was jbs nets who done me a good deal on spun poly purse nets few years ago the best nets iv ever had and i have been ferreting a long long time :laugh: